Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
is this from nagoonimation 2? don't think its in the collection. an old saeko vid.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Night Elf 4K60fps (No Male Audio) must be corrupted or something.
Every time I try to change it's name, it causes File Explorer to crash.
And I can't delete it either, being forced to use a 3P app (that I downloaded specifically because of issues like this), and even it can't do so until system restart.

Summary
Night Elf 4K60FPS (No Male Audio) Mega Download is corrupted or something.
PixelDrain download version worked as normal.

(Mega download, will try another.)

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I replaced the Night Elf 4k links
Idk wtf is happening, I only renamed and zipped it
Try the gofile link

Reactions: Reyas

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
It seems the night elf vids can make up a video series. A night elf's bizarre adventure in a tavern in durotar.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
While Nagoo is one of the best out there by far, I'm not sure he has risen to be "the best animator out there right now."

He still needs to do longer animations to earn that title I think. I mean, let's be fair, his skills are excellent and he would crush it on a longer style video, but others have been doing those type of videos for some time now. So they should get a bit more of the credit even if they aren't as skillful.

I think if him and Amazonium focused on longer videos once in awhile, they would ascend to being Legendary creators in no time.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
How long is long anyway?

3 Minutes? 5 Minutes? 7 Minutes? >10 Min?

Personaly with Nagooooo quality , 3 is already good. But I guess I do want atleast 5

While Opiumud have >10 Min , I hope his Kuroinu EP 2 version will be good~

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
longer animations with the current level of quality and attention to detail would require a lot of time and slow his output, or require him to lower quality to keep a steady release of content.
I'm fine with his current production, 1-2 min animations of this level of quality and release frequency is pretty great.
Maybe just maybe he could work in the background to a long project and release a single longer video once a year without impacting too much the rest of his work? I don't know, it risks putting too many eggs in one basket and having people disppointed if the long video does not hit their kinks, so i'd rather have short ones, UNLESS the long one is with Night Elf chicks ofc XD

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
It's a balance. Glad that they're not doing the '14 variations of three different angles of the same scene' crap, hope that they aspire to a grander scope but respect that, to make finances work, they need to maintain a steady output, which might mean shorter vids.

Last edited:
Reactions: gren69

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
While Nagoo is one of the best out there by far, I'm not sure he has risen to be "the best animator out there right now."

He still needs to do longer animations to earn that title I think. I mean, let's be fair, his skills are excellent and he would crush it on a longer style video, but others have been doing those type of videos for some time now. So they should get a bit more of the credit even if they aren't as skillful.

I think if him and Amazonium focused on longer videos once in awhile, they would ascend to being Legendary creators in no time.
While it would be nice if these animators did jump up duration-wise, we gotta be patient and let them level up them on their own time. Aanix for example did numerous smaller animations, and now is doing about 6-8 minutes with his KDA series. Slayed.coom also did small 1 minute-ish works and now is making an entire homage to a famous Taimanin Asagi episode :)

It’ll come in time :) let’s just hope they don’t burn out beforehand.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
While it would be nice if these animators did jump up duration-wise, we gotta be patient and let them level up them on their own time. Aanix for example did numerous smaller animations, and now is doing about 6-8 minutes with his KDA series. Slayed.coom also did small 1 minute-ish works and now is making an entire homage to a famous Taimanin Asagi episode :)

It’ll come in time :) let’s just hope they don’t burn out beforehand.
Or it may be otherwise, take VG Erotica as example, his only long video was, if I'm not missing anything, Intensive Care, other that that he's mostly doing short vids and those appear to be his main line of work.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes