Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Or for Nagoon to do it himself like with his other recent animations
Bruh, you underestimate the speed of some ppl here. There are times when few hours after release, some enthusiasts just made the interpolation themself. As long as it's 60 fps and played decently, i will take anybody's version

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Asschen

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Bruh, you underestimate the speed of some ppl here. There are times when few hours after release, some enthusiasts just made the interpolation themself. As long as it's 60 fps and played decently, i will take anybody's version
Yeah I get you, as long as it's done right. I remember when his recent Cammy animation came out and he made an interpolated 60fps version that didn't look right because of the bitrate being too low. Someone else had done a 60fps interpolation that was better than what the creator themselves made (until Nagoon re-did his interpolation and it looked better).

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
since there are some ppl here who more or less know abwt bitrate, wanna ask if i make nagoo compilation, for :

- Bitrate mode : VBR or CBR?
- Bit rate : o what kbps is the sweet spot for 1080p and 720p ?
- SDR or HDR ?

currently using filmora
Thx in advance

legaluserover18

May 24, 2021
since there are some ppl here who more or less know abwt bitrate, wanna ask if i make nagoo compilation, for :

- Bitrate mode : VBR or CBR?
- Bit rate : o what kbps is the sweet spot for 1080p and 720p ?
- SDR or HDR ?

currently using filmora
Thx in advance
Definitely VBR, this allows more bitrate to be used in more complex areas of the video and less bitrate to be used for more simple parts of the video.

For very good quality, I'd say maybe 20000kbps (20 MBPS) for 1080p and 10000kbps (10 MBPS) for 720p. If that's too high, you can still get fairly decent quality at 8000kbps (8 MBPS) for 1080p and 4000kbps (4 MBPS) for 720p. This is assuming you're using the H.264 encoder. For HEVC/H.265, you can use slightly higher than half of those bitrates. I don't know how good Filmora's video encoder is so it's better to aim high just in case.

All his videos are in SDR, so do not use HDR unless you absolutely know what you're doing.

Reactions: Gar0u
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes