Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Personally, I like the female models have a few pieces of clothes on instead completely naked. It's create a different aura. I after watch a few videos, I feel like every character is just same with a different head and it's start to get bored. But even the same character, with different clothes on, she look interest no matter how many time she re-appear.
But a naked video for each character is ok.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Aww man... I understand real life problems happen even for creators who've been successful enough to make their crowdfunded work their whole job, but I for one would much rather see him put out nothing for a few months and put what time he can into his next full scene than waste a second of his talent on freakin' loops. But I guess if he did go any significant amount of time with no output he'd probably lose some subscribers... *sigh*.

Oct 30, 2020
Aww man... I understand real life problems happen even for creators who've been successful enough to make their crowdfunded work their whole job, but I for one would much rather see him put out nothing for a few months and put what time he can into his next full scene than waste a second of his talent on freakin' loops. But I guess if he did go any significant amount of time with no output he'd probably lose some subscribers... *sigh*.

Nah loops are fine, I don't wanna wait 2 months just for a video for Mercy or Valorant girl...

He's probably working on a big project in the meantime anyway, I remember clearly he released that Saeko animation while he was working on the anticipated Tifa Rave work.

What's sad about this tho is since he's making a loop for Tifa, then she's not the girl for the next big project. the real nightmare would be if he does one of those World of Warcraft women as his next big thing...ugh...

LongHigo

Oct 13, 2020
View attachment 2995713 View attachment 2995714 View attachment 2995712

Quick Update!

Hello everybody!

Hope you're all doing well :)

I have a lot going on this month and into next month, so I'll be working on some short loops. I owed you all a Tifa mating press from years ago, so I will be making one of those. Also I've wanted to hit D.Va again for a while, so I'll do something with her too! Here are a couple of rough shots I'm working on :)

I may also look into some of my older unfinished works and turning them into shorter projects, so keep an eye out for more updates on those too!

Thank you all for the continued support. You're all amazing and I'm eternally grateful for you <3
I really hope Nagoon develops more about the character "Elf sword master" because this character is so beautiful and Nagoon really makes great movies <3

May 15, 2021
I think people don't mind shorter loops since there's more of a chance they'll get to see him animate one of their go-to waifus at some point before they kick the bucket. We're talkin' Nago quality loops here.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
This dress just doesn't look good, especially half naked.I think it's better to have dva naked or change her clothes. Is this considered abnormal?:censored:
yea the clothes look kinda weird because it removed all the armor pieces from her suit which are usually blue so it throws off the color scheme and shapes. I actually quite like her redesign even tho its not as iconic as the first one but it does look very strange in this stripped down version 1697038861121.png

Last edited:

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
yea the clothes look kinda weird because it removed all the armor pieces from her suit which are usually blue so it throws off the color scheme and shapes. I actually quite like her redesign even tho its not quite as iconic as the first one but it does look very strange in this stripped down version View attachment 2997812
I think it's better to keep the armor and just expose the areas that need to be naked, perhaps this way of looking would be better. Anyway, if there are no changes in the final animation, I won't complain about anything. The quality of Nagoo's animation is beyond doubt.

Reactions: RaidenZ

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Isn't D.Va a trans now? I think I read the news somewhere recently
There were rumors Blizzard was going to cover up some new scandal by revealing an OW character had been trans all along, and that D.Va had drawn the short stick

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes