Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Isn't D.Va a trans now? I think I read the news somewhere recently
Is she? after the catastrophic launch & subsequent embarrassment that was "Overwatch 2" I expected blizz to abandon the IP or memory hole it ASAP, not bring attention to the idiocy of their political propaganda being forced into yet another of their games.

Seems to check out too. I miss the old blizz that made good games rather than look for ways to proselytize their dogma. Fk 'em.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Doesn't it depend on video maker's decision whether D.va is trans or not?:LOL:
Pretty sure I have seen mutiple videos of futa D.va
Also isn't that just a rumor based on speculation? There is no official source and Blizzard never confirm she is trans.

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
View attachment 2995713 View attachment 2995714 View attachment 2995712

Quick Update!

Hello everybody!

Hope you're all doing well :)

I have a lot going on this month and into next month, so I'll be working on some short loops. I owed you all a Tifa mating press from years ago, so I will be making one of those. Also I've wanted to hit D.Va again for a while, so I'll do something with her too! Here are a couple of rough shots I'm working on :)

I may also look into some of my older unfinished works and turning them into shorter projects, so keep an eye out for more updates on those too!

Thank you all for the continued support. You're all amazing and I'm eternally grateful for you <3
she got that nikocado avocado coinslot asshole

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
there’s a saying that goes: “as long as they made me hard, they’re a woman”
so don’t let that gender reveal stop you from enjoying what makes your dick hard fellas, take it easy
Long ago, there was a very popular meme about the fake 'Are traps gay?' debate.

The joke was that nobody took it seriously and the answer was obviously yes but the 'no' side would come up with increasingly absurd justifications that were impossible to refute. I don't think I ever saw anyone unironically make the argument until reading the above quoted. I guess the meme truly is dead.

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021

The joke was that nobody took it seriously and the answer was obviously yes but the 'no' side would come up with increasingly absurd justifications that were impossible to refute. I don't think I ever saw anyone unironically make the argument until reading the above quoted. I guess the meme truly is dead.
a lot of words for another one who doesn't know logic

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017

One man's modus ponens is another man's modus tollens.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes