Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
peeps, anybody have a bad download with pixeldrain lately? like lower than 500 kbps? 2 days before it was fine (1-5 Mbps), and i'm not passed daily limit + not on vpn while download.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RGZ34 and Sneed's

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
well,is there anyone who knows when nagoon will release the next video?can't wait......
According to his previous animation release regular patterns, if there is no preview this month, there is a high probability that it will be next month. Perhaps he will have a new preview at the beginning of next month and then release the animation at the end of the month.

goldenmaple2

Aug 19, 2021
sad.jpg
“You clearly know what your ending......”
Damn I hope he will be fine,I don't know how many times I acquired the holeshit feeling,only music and some medical pills can save me midnight

Reactions: Master_Bates
Feb 23, 2023
Don't count Nagoonimation out yet, y'all. He might be going through very hard time mentally at the moment, but I bet that he's going to recover. It might take some time, maybe even months, but it's all good. When he decides to comeback it's going to be with a fresh new inspiration and motivation to animate his works and the quality is going to be EVEN MORE impressive, thus making his comeback even more hype. I wish Nagoonimation a very speedy recovery.

1699466319182.gif

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Since I don't see any updates coming in the near future

Added 45. Viper Chamber 1080p/4k 60fps version - No promotion

I still added it to change log, but promoting it now will be a bit late
just a little bonus, I forgot to add after the last update, he added it after some time

1.gif
hope he will be back asap

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
I hope they take the time required and get to a better state. To be frank, it's actually quite disturbing to notice how common of a theme this has become in this sphere (outside of it as well). There are countless creators who need these breaks pretty regularly. I wonder if it's somehow linked to the release deadlines, trying to keep your supporters pleased, spending tens of hours in front of a screen (resulting in loneliness) etc. And there are no "happy pills" around to fix all that instantly. But yeah... hope Nagoo feels better soon.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes