Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
Don't count Nagoonimation out yet, y'all. He might be going through very hard time mentally at the moment, but I bet that he's going to recover. It might take some time, maybe even months, but it's all good. When he decides to comeback it's going to be with a fresh new inspiration and motivation to animate his works and the quality is going to be EVEN MORE impressive, thus making his comeback even more hype. I wish Nagoonimation a very speedy recovery.

Hoping everyone else takes this approach to looking at it. Just think that the people that provide you your fap material are still people at the end of the day.

wasabeishot5

Nov 10, 2022
Hoping everyone else takes this approach to looking at it. Just think that the people that provide you your fap material are still people at the end of the day.
That goes for anyone. I have friends with families making six figures and they're depressed. It's tough not to be in this day and age unless you decide to be oblivious to the world.

Hopefully, Nagoonimation does whatever is necessary to get better. The works produced by him are always spectacular. He's on the short list for favorites if not at the top...Yes, this part was added just to keep it on topic, but it doesn't make it any less true.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes