Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Well yeah, lack of fap material updates makes people go into all kinds of speculations and random talk. Which usually end in another post purge, which is becoming regular thing in this very thread.

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
I actually hope that Nago can come back soon to update his animation, especially after he releases the Tifa trailer. I don't know when he and his girlfriend can end their vacation.:cry::cry:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
QrowRhogan *beck and call.

Of course they are - how could they not be? We grace them with our attention and are always willing to step down from our thrones to accept their hard work. It goes without saying that they should compromise on their off-work time just for that alone. Besides, New Year and Christmas are especially notorious for giving people nothing to do, so the only preparations to be made are the numerous...

Nope, sorry, this is already too much BS for me to keep going. :KEK: But I would bet that you are already aware that this is far from a Nagoo thing, and rather an "entitlement" thing rampant almost everywhere: anybody producing anything owes it to some irrelevant randoms to keep producing it because the randoms said so.

Either report the weird ones (although that seems to be a coin flip, based on my latest experience - felt iffy, to be honest), or simply hover over their avatar and hit that delightful "Ignore" button. And just keep waiting for whenever anything new drops.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
QrowRhogan *beck and call.

Of course they are - how could they not be? We grace them with our attention and are always willing to step down from our thrones to accept their hard work. It goes without saying that they should compromise on their off-work time just for that alone. Besides, New Year and Christmas are especially notorious for giving people nothing to do, so the only preparations to be made are the numerous...

Nope, sorry, this is already too much BS for me to keep going. :KEK: But I would bet that you are already aware that this is far from a Nagoo thing, and rather an "entitlement" thing rampant almost everywhere: anybody producing anything owes it to some irrelevant randoms to keep producing it because the randoms said so.

Either report the weird ones (although that seems to be a coin flip, based on my latest experience - felt iffy, to be honest), or simply hover over their avatar and hit that delightful "Ignore" button. And just keep waiting for whenever anything new drops.

I always sit back and wait. I don't complain about his, or anyone else's, personal life.

Pulao's Cunny

Jun 30, 2022
L take. He has a girlfriend. How about you? No bitches?
Guy you responded to must've deleted his post after this because I don't see it anymore :ROFLMAO: I can still read what he wrote though and my god... I don't care how good Nagoo's animations are, if he ever swapped to AI voices, my dick would go limp so quick. Terminally online mf's jealous when a content creator they follow has a life, so they type up a mean comment in an online forum that person will likely never see, and then run off to have internet sex with their robot "girlfriends."

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes