Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

FtViron

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks for the uploads, would it be possible to have a link only for Lara's 4k videos? I wouldn't want to download everything just for one.

Brou1995

Nov 21, 2020
Has anyone got Nagoos SubscribeStar files? From links provided I could only get Patreon folder, the one SS that was provided earlier got nuked alongside with uploader's account.

DanR.

Jan 18, 2018
I know beggars cant be chooser's, but has Nagoonimation or any other studios that have the same quality of video thought of having longer videos (5-10mintues without loops) with such high quality or they cant due to Copy right issues?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I know beggars cant be chooser's, but has Nagoonimation or any other studios that have the same quality of video thought of having longer videos (5-10mintues without loops) with such high quality or they cant due to Copy right issues?
if it was a copy right issue, they couldn't do even a 1 min video. Making a 5-10 min video without loops is a ton of work, especially with that quality.

It takes about a month just to create what they do right now, if they basically going to do 5x(it's a lot more then that if these are not loops) the work they won't be able to release anything for months. It's not very cost effective to them, or they people who pay them monthly.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes