Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I know beggars cant be chooser's, but has Nagoonimation or any other studios that have the same quality of video thought of having longer videos (5-10mintues without loops) with such high quality or they cant due to Copy right issues?
Check Nyl, Taboomania, Wildeer Studio, Smerinka, AgentRedGirl, and Rikolo for long animations.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I know beggars cant be chooser's, but has Nagoonimation or any other studios that have the same quality of video thought of having longer videos (5-10mintues without loops) with such high quality or they cant due to Copy right issues?
The Count has recently made a 9 minute Kda animation that isnt looped and it took him quite a long time aswell.
but i think Nagoo already does pretty lenghty stuff, he seems to make around 2 minutes now for new animations, most people make less than 10 seconds

Reactions: DanR.

jackdroid

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, that's weird why futa is so popular among the few artists who make long vids. Wildeer don't make it but he's barely active now.
Personal Point View:
I don’t know, at first I thought futanari was weird since I like women in general, but I think that here the fetish begins, "women in general", to see a woman screw the other with her own cock and in fap you can look at all the scene, because there will be no man, despite having a dick it is a woman. So I think the fetish just grows and ends up being normal to see and like futa content, besides that it is different and the different can attract a lot.

But in the end I imagine that what arouses pleasure in you is worth (as long as it doesn't bring real life to the most extreme and radical, like with deaths at the end, a lot of blood on the scene, loli and shota among others)

ArxenLupanh93

Feb 17, 2020
Personal Point View:
I don’t know, at first I thought futanari was weird since I like women in general, but I think that here the fetish begins, "women in general", to see a woman screw the other with her own cock and in fap you can look at all the scene, because there will be no man, despite having a dick it is a woman. So I think the fetish just grows and ends up being normal to see and like futa content, besides that it is different and the different can attract a lot.

But in the end I imagine that what arouses pleasure in you is worth (as long as it doesn't bring real life to the most extreme and radical, like with deaths at the end, a lot of blood on the scene, loli and shota among others)
First sorry for my bad english.
Second where i live is asia ( im vietnamese ), especially thailand where transgender people (male to female) nothing is rare so when you go to red light street in thailand you can see a very hot girl but not sure yet maybe she is really female or not. even transsexuals but they still keep their old genitals, I've heard a lot of ridiculous stories about this, so when I saw the futa video I couldn't open my heart. If someone like futa, I can only say "well, good luck for that".

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Second where i live is asia ( im vietnamese ), especially thailand where transgender people (male to female) nothing is rare so when you go to red light street in thailand you can see a very hot girl but not sure yet maybe she is really female or not. even transsexuals but they still keep their old genitals, I've heard a lot of ridiculous stories about this, so when I saw the futa video I couldn't open my heart. If someone like futa, I can only say "well, good luck for that".
Can relate. I like futas in animations, but you show me a pic of irl futas, I'm goin to throw up.

Edit: now hold on a second. I said, I would not be able to handle irl futas, that doesn't mean people who are them or who like them should be ashamed of it.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I don't kink shame people. If this is what they enjoy then fine. I don't like futa either or other stuff like tentacles and all. Although stuff like NTR to me is kinda......why not hit up a psychologist?

Reactions: Fnord

jackdroid

Aug 29, 2018
No problem my english is also very bad, but as i said at the end most of these contents are virtually exciting, irl already changes a lot, I have no
preconception against transgender, actually against nothing, I have a very open mind so I virtually have many fetishes and separate them from irl, because my passion for women is something that only compares my passion for life itself... And another point, virtually futa is interesting because you know that is a woman character, like in Nyl animations, see the Sindel pouding Sonya and Cassie are fucking exciting, you know that Syndel is a woman and has had models where she is beautiful and models where she is ugly but it's a woman, or in renders of Steven Carson, Triss against Ciri (The Witcher) oh man.

In short: there are fetishes that we have just in front of a screen, irl we have others

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can relate. I like futas in animations, but you show me a pic of irl futas, I'm goin to throw up.

Edit: now hold on a second. I said, I would not be able to handle irl futas, that doesn't mean people who are them or who like them should be ashamed of it.
What do you mean by futa though? The kind of futas we get in hentai and stuff don't exist irl. They can't. I'm not talking about trans or hermaphrodite people that are born like that. You won't find a person who was born and ends up with a real normal cock and real big tits, without any problems, physical or mental. That's impossible, for now.

Maybe it will be possible in the future if genetic manipulation becomes a thing though. Where you can decide what kind of child you want while it's still in the womb. That or putting your consciousness in an android body which has both tits and a cock.

And yeah I'm aware that the latter is the least realistic out of all the options, but imo I think that's one possible future for humanity, and tbh I don't think you can get a more perfect body than the one where you decide what every part looks like. And it just sounds better than having fake tits with a botched up job and scars all over.

Reactions: jackdroid

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
What do you mean by futa though? The kind of futas we get in hentai and stuff don't exist irl. They can't. I'm not talking about trans or hermaphrodite people that are born like that. You won't find a person who was born and ends up with a real normal cock and real big tits, without any problems, physical or mental. That's impossible, for now.

Maybe it will be possible in the future if genetic manipulation becomes a thing though. Where you can decide what kind of child you want while it's still in the womb. That or putting your consciousness in an android body which has both tits and a cock.

And yeah I'm aware that the latter is the least realistic out of all the options, but imo I think that's one possible future for humanity, and tbh I don't think you can get a more perfect body than the one where you decide what every part looks like. And it just sounds better than having fake tits with a botched up job and scars all over.
Sry, can you say it in simpler terms?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sry, can you say it in simpler terms?
You say you wouldn't like seeing futas irl. I don't think such a person exists, atleast not in the way they are depicted in hentai and 3D art (real big dicks and real big tits).

When I think about futa that's what I imagine, not hermaphrodites or trans people.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
You say you wouldn't like seeing futas irl. I don't think such a person exists, atleast not in the way they are depicted in hentai and 3D art (real big dicks and real big tits).

When I think about futa that's what I imagine, not hermaphrodites or trans people.
oh, ok. I guess you know what I meant

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Why don't or can't the devs that make games put this kind of animation in a game? Just curious.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Why don't or can't the devs that make games put this kind of animation in a game? Just curious.
Because it takes too long to make. At best you can make 1 minute of content with Blender in a month.

Reactions: JaxMan

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
As someone said, It takes too long and even if they had a full team and all the hardware they needed to make it, society still views sex as some sorta taboo thing. The could make it but on top of being frowned upon, being that big would also warrant a lot of heat from those so called righteous assholes and negative attention on general and maybe lead into a shut down. Subverse can probably get away with it as it deals in main vanilla stuff but for the more hardcore stuff that people come to sfm and blender for would come under scrutiny fast.

Being able to crank out that much is such a short time requires much more then one person and much more then 10 people to make stuff longer then a minute or so on a daily but bottom line, only if you can find a willing team to work underground with I guess.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The most reason is no profit from it.
A good game must combine with good graphic, good gameplay, good music, good story e.t.c
But most of game can't get everything, because it require a whole team to make and you much pay for the staff, that why they must lower some parts to acceptable. A good story game might have bad graphic or simple gameplay, a good graphic game might have shit story.
If you make a perfect game, you must sell it at high price, but not mean everyone think your game is good (look at AI shojo and it's cost, good quality, but stupid AI and boring story), not many people willing to pay and they'll looking for free download instead.
So, ask yourself, will you spend money, time, and effort to make a good game and then let everyone play it for free?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes