Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
The graphic of Ganyu video is different from other videos, so I wanna ask if anyone pro about 3D making know, is it because he use different software (like ZBrush, Blender, or Daz3D) to make animation, or just because he use different effect?

Thrawn501

Mar 15, 2021
The graphic of Ganyu video is different from other videos, so I wanna ask if anyone pro about 3D making know, is it because he use different software (like ZBrush, Blender, or Daz3D) to make animation, or just because he use different effect?
Form what i see in class, it's an effect. You can model a house and make it look super realistic but also add some colour and render effects on it and it will look like a cartoon. I may have said some mistakes but it's my first year i had 3D modelling

Reactions: Mod Leaner

Soviet Maple

Jan 8, 2021
it's just different base models and textures, similar to BotW
his previous works are based on Nier and FF7 remake which look more realistic
I doubt any 3D animator makes background scenes from scratch

Last edited:
Reactions: Mod Leaner

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
it's just different base models and textures, similar to BotW
his previous works are based on Nier and FF7 remake which look more realistic
I doubt any 3D animator makes background scenes from scratch
Imagine GI having Unreal 4 Engine under the hood, with realistic graphics... Would make a solid boom like Lineage 2 did back in the day.
Although it would definetely fall out of "mobile gaming" category due to hardware load, I think.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes