4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Upcoming Content

Hello everybody!

Big thank you to all of you! I still can't believe all of the support I receive, and I'm so happy to continue to make content for you to enjoy.

Recently I've been a bit uninspired. The Ganyu animation was a lot of fun to make though! My plan, for now, is to finish the animations I've teased quickly. I plan to do maybe 1-2 angles, probably extend a single angle with more details rather than swap between multiple angles, and add a finish.

I'll be doing the two recently teased animations, the blonde elf and d.va. Then I will go back and likely finish aunt Cass and widowmaker. I have a lot of work done on them so I want to crank them out quickly, and then probably do another poll or something for future content.

As you can see from the teaser clip, I have been working on a new project though! I've been wanting to practice something like this for a while. It will likely be released sometime along with the previously mentioned animations.

1.gif

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Upcoming Content

Hello everybody!

Big thank you to all of you! I still can't believe all of the support I receive, and I'm so happy to continue to make content for you to enjoy.

Recently I've been a bit uninspired. The Ganyu animation was a lot of fun to make though! My plan, for now, is to finish the animations I've teased quickly. I plan to do maybe 1-2 angles, probably extend a single angle with more details rather than swap between multiple angles, and add a finish.

I'll be doing the two recently teased animations, the blonde elf and d.va. Then I will go back and likely finish aunt Cass and widowmaker. I have a lot of work done on them so I want to crank them out quickly, and then probably do another poll or something for future content.

As you can see from the teaser clip, I have been working on a new project though! I've been wanting to practice something like this for a while. It will likely be released sometime along with the previously mentioned animations.

View attachment 1323800
Teaser of Blonde Elf, aunt Cass, and Widowmaker?

All i have seen is he teased Ada and Kasumi. Am i missing something?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Teaser of Blonde Elf, aunt Cass, and Widowmaker?

All i have seen is he teased Ada and Kasumi. Am i missing something?
I don't think posted anything else.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes