Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I'm still waiting for that Kasumi video.
Legend says, he will only make it when the planets realign, but since he made that Marie Rose video, I'm keeping both my fingers AND my balls crossed, that it won't be just a wet dream.
I even got a special flask of limited-edition strawberry gel just for the occasion.
C'mon Nagoon! bust a move!

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Legend says, he will only make it when the planets realign, but since he made that Marie Rose video, I'm keeping both my fingers AND my balls crossed, that it won't be just a wet dream.
I even got a special flask of limited-edition strawberry gel just for the occasion.
how the fuck do you keep your balls crossed

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Since we're crossing balls I'm gonna go ahead and cross mine for that abandoned Ann Takamaki image render

• Hey there
Reactions: V-Kun and SkrerkS

lyzergnature

Jun 28, 2020
What are the chances that this series gets a sequel? After cumming in DP they switched to DVP and cum again would be so hot. We need her on her back as well next time round

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
ppl argue about Mona "assets" and their uses of it. Me just be thankful for the ppl that were gracious enough to upload it here and waiting for possibly the nude ver. Thx to you all that shared and maintain this thread, the real bros :):)

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
ppl argue about Mona "assets" and their uses of it. Me just be thankful for the ppl that were gracious enough to upload it here and waiting for possibly the nude ver. Thx to you all that shared and maintain this thread, the real bros :):)
I don't see it as argue it is more like points of view, and tastes are different on every single person, for example I do not like Genshin Impact's NSFW unless it is from Nagoo due to the quality.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Vicineko is fcking garbage,the characters he makes look like they are made of play dough
Case in point. Just like KaomeWarrior said, It takes exceptional skill to make those clay model Genshin Impact lolis look as good as they do in these. Certainly because the models were for cell shaded rendering only, just like in the base game. Physical based rendering only makes them look like lifeless sex dolls.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Case in point. Just like KaomeWarrior said, It takes exceptional skill to make those clay model Genshin Impact lolis look as good as they do in these. Certainly because the models were for cell shaded rendering only, just like in the base game. Physical based rendering only makes them look like lifeless sex dolls.
I only people I saw who master that 2.5D cell shaded style is Skuddbutt and GreatM8. Not a single 3D Animation I follow try to go for the of "Arc System Works style." That alot difficult then just making them looked like 3D clay model.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I only people I saw who master that 2.5D cell shaded style is Skuddbutt and GreatM8. Not a single 3D Animation I follow try to master the style of "Arc System Works."
Wallimog made a few Guilty Gear Strive animations that were true to ArcSys' visual art style, if I remember correctly.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes