Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Wallimog made a few Guilty Gear Strive animations that were true to ArcSys' visual art style, if I remember correctly.
In the topic of staying true to original art style I can't help but think about Zone. I've seen very few creators mimic 2D cartoons' art styles as good Zone does.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
In the topic of staying true to original art style I can't help but think about Zone. I've seen very few creators mimic 2D cartoons' art styles as good Zone does.
True, but too bad the last decent thing Zone produced was in like 2016-2017. He seems extremely burned out now.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
True, but too bad the last decent thing Zone produced was in like 2016-2017. He seems extremely burned out now.
True that. It really seems like they lost inspiration after their drawing tablet broke. They are back in business now but all they do nowadays are doodles and that one remake, or so I'm told, of an animation of the yellow cat girl from animal crossing.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
True that. It really seems like they lost inspiration after their drawing tablet broke. They are back in business now but all they do nowadays are doodles and that one remake, or so I'm told, of an animation of the yellow cat girl from animal crossing.
For all we know, the tablet situation could've been a made up excuse too. All in all, one broken tablet would not be such an issue, given you're not dirt poor. The prime years of Zone are over and I doubt it's gonna be much better from now on.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Isn't that DVP? DP is either plugging either of the nether holes, or shutting her up and down (spitroasting).
Man, this stuff is so sophisticated, so deep (pun intended).
Technically yes, but if there's two dicks in her. She's double penetrated. Does it really matter which hole(s) is double stuff at that point?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes