Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
why u even asking when u dont even read posts? u have answer for ur at this point retarded question 3 post above urs
I read all posts and it doesn't answer a thing. Usually "quality check" means something is passed to another group of people for a layer of verification before release and I found it unusual to have it labelled that way. That's why I asked.

Don't talk to me unless you have anything useful to say. At least I asked an on-topic question, while your comment served no other purpose than to insult.

Reactions: Master_Bates

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I read all posts and it doesn't answer a thing. Usually "quality check" means something is passed to another group of people for a layer of verification before release and I found it unusual to have it labelled that way. That's why I asked.

Don't talk to me unless you have anything useful to say. At least I asked an on-topic question, while your comment served no other purpose than to insult.
Agree with you, funny thing is someone not even read post tell other to read post. lol
"Quality check" is only how Nagoonimation descript that video (goblin does quality check the night elf).

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
After watching his new animation, I think his Lara Titfuck is better than this. I hope he can do more animation about Lara in the future

Feb 17, 2021

Fren, it's a test render from a portion of a longer animation down the line. Quality check is meant to convey that this short clip is to check the quality and decided to share it with his subscribers.

See below's quote confirming.
Animated Teaser - Night Elf quality check

Hello everybody!

Here's a short teaser clip from the upcoming animation. Apologies for the lack of updates. It took a bit longer to finish, and I rendered it at native 60 fps so the render was fairly long. I'm just waiting for the VA work and I should be able to publish it in a few days.

I still want to do the Melina animation as well, but it'll probably be something short or a seamless loop as I've sort of lost interest in the character.

Enjoy!
I sincerely hopes the animation will be sufficiently long, like as long as the Night Elf with the Imp and has atleast a few more positions. Pretty sure his last meaty animation was the Cloud and Tifa one.

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
Fren, it's a test render from a portion of a longer animation down the line. Quality check is meant to convey that this short clip is to check the quality and decided to share it with his subscribers.

I sincerely hopes the animation will be sufficiently long, like as long as the Night Elf with the Imp and has atleast a few more positions. Pretty sure his last meaty animation was the Cloud and Tifa one.
Me too, nagoon's long animations are really of high quality.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020

No it’s not…. He said he would post the full animation in a few days, and this was what he posted. How is it a test render when he got the VA for it? He also said he’s sticking to shorter animations this month.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
For people who didn't know where that "quality check" come from:
001.png
4k version usually final product, and it also have cumshot, while teaser usually not. I believe it's the final of this work.
Also, while "probably" people not noticed there is actually gif from that shot teaser at the end of that post.

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
It was quality check for goblin, not for animation :ROFLMAO: I just realized where did those comments come from)))

Reactions: Keffisch

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Is this just a teaser or there is animation?
I asked the same question way back in post #1197 where there were 2 images - one of them being the elf's boobjob he ended up making the last animation from and the other one the one you posted. So far there's no animation from it.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Alright, I'm going to have to look like a dumbass and ask something that is probably obvious.

In the download list, it has a list of names like "Collection 4K (01-08)" but what I want to know is, how can I tell which videos are in that specific download? yeah I could download everything but that's not the point. I'm probably overlooking something simple but I looked here, then did a bunch of searches and read through a good chunk of the thread without any success. I appreciate any assistance.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Alright, I'm going to have to look like a dumbass and ask something that is probably obvious.

In the download list, it has a list of names like "Collection 4K (01-08)" but what I want to know is, how can I tell which videos are in that specific download? yeah I could download everything but that's not the point. I'm probably overlooking something simple but I looked here, then did a bunch of searches and read through a good chunk of the thread without any success. I appreciate any assistance.
I'm sorry but, you'll have to be more specific. What exactly have you been searching for?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes