Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
He already post a list of them right in this topic:
That would have been very useful to have a few hours ago. Although I already got what I was looking for, your attempt to help is still much appreciated.

I picked 2 at random and it was in the first one I selected hence 'brute-force' and or lucked through the problem.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm not trying to help though, I just answer the question: "curious as to how someone is supposed to know what's what". lol

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
That would have been very useful to have a few hours ago. Although I already got what I was looking for, your attempt to help is still much appreciated.

I picked 2 at random and it was in the first one I selected hence 'brute-force' and or lucked through the problem.
I don't see anything wrong with asking for a specific video out of a huge pack. It happens all the time in this forum, and there's always folks who know their collections well enough that they'd gladly give you a link for that particular thing you requested.
Glad you found what you wanted though.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I dunno why, but her having a cloak over her nude body is such a turn-on here. Did he announce an approximate release date for this animation?
Seems like the cloak was very deliberate here from what Nagoo wrote on Patreon:
Nagoonimation said:
Here's another teaser shot from the Melina animation! I decided to add a finish and have it loop back into the start, which I've never done before! So it's taking a bit longer to finish. I also really wanted to have her cloak on.

The the physics has been a pain to get right, but I've finally got something I can work with. I'm entering the polishing stages soon, so I'll hire a VA and likely have some animated teaser for you soon!
This is all the info we currently have for release date, but since this was already posted last Thursday, it takes away a bit from the wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS

Master_Bates

May 28, 2020
I dunno why, but her having a cloak over her nude body is such a turn-on here. Did he announce an approximate release date for this animation?
I love wend a character have a piece of their clothes during sex since they usually big part of the character design.

kangkhan

Aug 21, 2021
Seems like the cloak was very deliberate here from what Nagoo wrote on Patreon:

This is all the info we currently have for release date, but since this was already posted last Thursday, it takes away a bit from the wait.
According to his previous animation release time, I estimate that it will be at least a week before he releases the new animation

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes