Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Denoxes86

Apr 3, 2020
does someone know what programms are used to make the models and the animation? want to play with animation my self,
but only know Daz, Blender, Charakter Creator.
I dont think that Daz is used here so i would think of CC and Blender :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

tsingloong

Sep 23, 2020
does someone know what programms are used to make the models and the animation? want to play with animation my self,
but only know Daz, Blender, Charakter Creator.
I dont think that Daz is used here so i would think of CC and Blender :D
I think Blender is a nice option. IMO the best thing of Blender is its default natural light, even you do nothing about light, you can still have a good light for the animation.

Reactions: Denoxes86

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
are these getting animated or are just pictures?
From his Patreon post:

I hope you're all doing great. I wanted to share a couple of projects I've been doing some work on. I'd like to focus on this Cammy animation as a main project for the month. I've also done a lot of work on this Ada tentacle scene. I would like to maybe make it loop and release it as a bonus animation soon. It's different from my normal content, but hopefully some of you will enjoy!

frankentank

Jul 18, 2022
any idea on the software used to generate the animation and achieve the high resolution.
Are there any good tutorials out there to learn this quickly? I'm willing to put in the time to learn.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
any idea on the software used to generate the animation and achieve the high resolution.
Are there any good tutorials out there to learn this quickly? I'm willing to put in the time to learn.
They probably use Blender with a monster computer to render in 4k, and no, you won't learn it quickly

Oct 30, 2020

As the other guy mentioned, it's Blender, plus I assume a video editor as well (Adobe, Vegas...)

A 5 minute high quality animation can take almost a month to make by a professional. and this is with years of practice!

If you want something easier that produces great results, try SFM (Noname55 makes amazing works using this old ass software, so it's all down to skill)

Or If you want the easiest way of fulfilling your hentai fantasies with zero animation knowledge, then try Honey Select 2, some people on Pixiv have a large audience making HS2 content using their original characters.

There is also another software called Virt a Mate, but I dunno much about it unfortunately, however, the results it produces is also fantastic and it is very easy to use

Feb 17, 2021
As the other guy mentioned, it's Blender, plus I assume a video editor as well (Adobe, Vegas...)

A 5 minute high quality animation can take almost a month to make by a professional. and this is with years of practice!

If you want something easier that produces great results, try SFM (Noname55 makes amazing works using this old ass software, so it's all down to skill)

Or If you want the easiest way of fulfilling your hentai fantasies with zero animation knowledge, then try Honey Select 2, some people on Pixiv have a large audience making HS2 content using their original characters.

There is also another software called Virt a Mate, but I dunno much about it unfortunately, however, the results it produces is also fantastic and it is very easy to use
The unsung alternative is learn how to animate in Unreal Engine or import animations into the Unreal Engine. What people look for in Blender in terms of "looking good" is the render options and lighting options. In Unreal, the lighting and surfacing are great. In fact, you'll have a real time view port that looks good as a Blender render but in real time. There isn't much documentation on animating, hence trying to work out the kinks with that. StudioFOW "if" they eventually finish the game will start animating movies in the Unreal Engine, so take that into consideration.

Reactions: gren69 and JoThZ01T
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes