Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
I know Cammy's gloves always looked like that...but it just gets kinda weird especially as the art style is getting more realism...they look like lego block on her elbow lol Her SF6 design looks much more "realistic" and amazing~

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I know Cammy's gloves always looked like that...but it just gets kinda weird especially as the art style is getting more realism...they look like lego block on her elbow lol Her SF6 design looks much more "realistic" and amazing~
kinda shame nagoon didnt do the sf6 cammy design instead.(i know there's probably a lack of models for her but still)

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
kinda shame nagoon didnt do the sf6 cammy design instead.(i know there's probably a lack of models for her but still)
Whats making it stand out it that he put it on both arms so it's hard not to notice them. Cammy's design hasn't been consistent with which elbow it is on and sometimes it isn't there at all even with the bigger red gloves. In the entire SF2 series including 2017's New Challengers, she doesn't even have the elbow guard at all. It wasn't introduced to her until it was drawn on her in the licensed UDON comics and even then in her feature comics they can't figure it out. On the cover of issue one of SF Legends Cammy it's on her left arm then on the cover of issue two, its on her right even though it's the same artist.

Reactions: bloodmane

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I kinda don't get why ppl still minor complaining abwt New Cammy, have you seen the screenshot? Those are great model and animations! i'm no animator, but i know that's a high quality art. Also, really , sf6 cammy model? guys, the beta version that has playable cammy hasn't even launched yet, BETA VER. Unless you know any sf6 cammy model source, then we have to wait.

PS: yes, that sf6 Cammy is such a thrist trap (it's gonna sell so many sf6 copies), but it's a gorgeous and sensual trap. IMO SF6 cammy model is that good.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I kinda don't get why ppl still minor complaining abwt New Cammy, have you seen the screenshot? Those are great model and animations! i'm no animator, but i know that's a high quality art. Also, really , sf6 cammy model? guys, the beta version that has playable cammy hasn't even launched yet, BETA VER. Unless you know any sf6 cammy model source, then we have to wait.

PS: yes, that sf6 Cammy is such a thrist trap (it's gonna sell so many sf6 copies), but it's a gorgeous and sensual trap. IMO SF6 cammy model is that good.
people are complaining? so far, most of the things i see about her is positive feedback from the people. only complaint i saw was the flag jacket. otherwise it's none.

plus in my post i only said that shame that it wasnt the new one, not implying that it should be the new one(hence the parenthesis that im also aware that there's no models available.)

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
people are complaining? so far, most of the things i see about her is positive feedback from the people. only complaint i saw was the flag jacket. otherwise it's none.

plus in my post i only said that shame that it wasnt the new one, not implying that it should be the new one(hence the parenthesis that im also aware that there's no models available.)
What's the complain about the flag jacket? It's not like she's not British...

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021

Express anything negative and people will call it complaining jfc

Reactions: bloodmane

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
What if im complaining about the boobs not being big or jiggly enough :unsure:
Then you go and ask Capcom's Lead Game Designer, and those who approved it, and about the jacket too,
but instead you thank him for that she is not completely censored/covered in body armor, like it was with MK11 girls :p

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Then you go and ask Capcom's Lead Game Designer, and those who approved it, and about the jacket too,
but instead you thank him for that she is not completely censored/covered in body armor, like it was with MK11 girls :p
eh tbh mk11 girls had better design than prostitute clothes in mk9. plus i think the context of his example would be nagoon's animation not capcom. and also the boob, fat, thighs, and ass jiggle in this game is divine(sf6). (y)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
eh tbh mk11 girls had better design than prostitute clothes in mk9.
maybe, I can see that, but what I don't see a lot, is r34 with mk11 girls, unlike Cammy's new design did go viral in a second
yea, maybe it was some hype on mk11 release, but it certainly wasn't for long
damn, even 10+ years old ME girls are still banging

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes