Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Off topic, so far Mustard have the best Marie Rose 3D model. I think he's already released his alpha model in the past for free, however he's already deleted this model. I'm too late. Does anyone still have his Marie Rose model?

Reactions: MarsMeis36
Apr 18, 2022
Which artist you can?
Sometimes i stop and start thinking and looking like it's art :love:
About the "can", it's more easy with works of like A and below tier :) Nagoonimation is one of S tier

Edit: also HydraFXX does same feelings for me sometimes, with all others artists is not problem, maybe some videos are exceptions

Last edited:
Reactions: stormofshadow
Mar 25, 2023
I’ve never subscribed to a Patreon before, but Nagoonimation’s quality is so high, I just might do it. However, I prefer the nonconsensual aspects of his works, so should I go for his Patreon or subscribestar? I know patreon frowns upon that sort of thing, so I’m just wondering what the differences are between his two pages.

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
I’ve never subscribed to a Patreon before, but Nagoonimation’s quality is so high, I just might do it. However, I prefer the nonconsensual aspects of his works, so should I go for his Patreon or subscribestar? I know patreon frowns upon that sort of thing, so I’m just wondering what the differences are between his two pages.
He didn't make different versions for a long time, but just sub for his subscribestar. You get the patreon stuff there as well.

Apr 18, 2022
I think you should ask the artist himself, i have a plan to subscribe as well, and when am gonna do it i will try to ask on twitter :)

Mar 25, 2023
He didn't make different versions for a long time, but just sub for his subscribestar. You get the patreon stuff there as well.
Got it, thanks. Are the post descriptions any different? I think they used to be described in a more consensual manner on patreon compared to subscribestar. Are they pretty much the same now?

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
Got it, thanks. Are the post descriptions any different? I think they used to be described in a more consensual manner on patreon compared to subscribestar. Are they pretty much the same now?
Well I'm subbed to his subscribestar for over two years now, so I don't know how he words stuff on patreon. I haven't seen exclusive substar versions for a long time now so I assume they should be the same description wise, if that even means anything.

Reactions: UniversalHeritage
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes