Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
This is the first time I've seen someone saying Blender can't do longer animations.
Maybe you should ask why nearly all video creators have transitioned to Blender at this point.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't understand the obsession with longer animations lately...
DesireSFM did 40 min video for 2 years? and was is worth it?? maybe, but how many ppl forgot about him?

With Patreon's monthly monetization model, you need to do content constantly, otherwise ppl just unsub
And you can't do this with long vids, especially solo

But about UE5 it's an interesting thought, idk how hard/easy to transfer tho, models, rigs, physics, etc...
I'm sure artists all have animation's pattern saved for reuse, that will be kinda a problem too, idk, will see

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
So Unreal Engine is best for animation at this moment?
No, use blender, maya or cinema4d

So why haven't they?
Just because they can doesn't mean they want to, I don't understand why all artists suddenly need to increase length; it's time consuming and some of these guys still have irl jobs. Yeero has been in uni for the past couple years.

Build every asset and resource from scratch? There's the Unreal Marketplace, free and paid assets. You do realize most assets are not made in Unreal but built in programs like Maya, 3DSMax, Modo, and Blender. Unreal is made for interoperability. Why waste resources CPU resources turning on stuff like SSS for characters when Unreal already does that in real time, even lighting. Isn't that what we all want though, better graphics for the smut we fap to? What's wrong with recommending a program that outputs what a final render would look like but in real time?
So what you're suggesting isn't that UE5 replaces blender, you want artist to render their final animations in UE5?
This makes more sense but if your renders are bad in Blender they'll be bad in UE5.

Guys if you want to learn smut I'd suggest joining the Smutbase discord. They are basically the founders of 3D smut and have alot of information on this, which will help you go further than 2 guys commenting.
Most of your favourite animators are most likely in there too.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't understand the obsession with longer animations lately...
DesireSFM did 40 min video for 2 years? and was is worth it?? maybe, but how many ppl forgot about him?

With Patreon's monthly monetization model, you need to do content constantly, otherwise ppl just unsub
And you can't do this with long vids, especially solo

But about UE5 it's an interesting thought, idk how hard/easy to transfer tho, models, rigs, physics, etc...
I'm sure artists all have animation's pattern saved for reuse, that will be kinda a problem too, idk, will see
Patreon isn't Youtube, you don't have to be constantly be producing content to be supported. Some supporters are in it for the long haul and don't mind dropping a dollar or two a month.

Good things take time, see Desire, Big Johnson, Jackerman, and so on.

Reactions: C1optank
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes