Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
Then you go and ask Capcom's Lead Game Designer, and those who approved it, and about the jacket too,
but instead you thank him for that she is not completely censored/covered in body armor, like it was with MK11 girls :p
God I wish there was more stuffs with MK11 girls models.....

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
MK11 women had some ugly faces thats no joke. the clothing thing was just icing on the cake.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Then you go and ask Capcom's Lead Game Designer, and those who approved it, and about the jacket too,
but instead you thank him for that she is not completely censored/covered in body armor, like it was with MK11 girls :p
Not to mention how God damn ugly some of the models were in MK11 like Skarlet who used to look great in MK 9 and now, not just the face, but her whole get up...........urgh. :sick:

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
speaking of ugly netherrealm models, i don't understand rule34 community abandoned arkham knight models but use injustice ones instead.
can anyone explain the reason behind it?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
speaking of ugly netherrealm models, i don't understand rule34 community abandoned arkham knight models but use injustice ones instead.
can anyone explain the reason behind it?
I guess r34 always follows newest releases. And Arkham Knight models was more SFM thing, no one ported them to Blender. ColonelYobo did actually, but never updated.
But Injustice 2 models trend is totally Rigid's fault :p

Last edited:

Master_Bates

May 28, 2020
Not to mention how God damn ugly some of the models were in MK11 like Skarlet who used to look great in MK 9 and now, not just the face, but her whole get up...........urgh. :sick:
MK11 models look good to me ,they were face scan after all. they made Skarlet looking too middle eastern for some reason.

All the female faces in MK9 were ugly as fuck.
This specialty Sonya, i also hated the fact that all boobs looked like fake breasts.

Last edited:

cherryrin

Sep 22, 2021
The Kitana model Idemi used was pretty fire imo

This one looks pretty good too...

Their masked face is hotter anyways so who cares if they have butterface lol

Reactions: gren69

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I guess r34 always follows newest releases. And Arkham Knight models was more SFM thing, no one ported them to Blender. ColonelYobo did actually, but never updated.
But Injustice 2 models trend is totally Rigid's fault :p
i always had the feeling batman arkham series wasn't so popular among gamers. lack of rule34 and modding give me such feeling.

baxt75

Sep 28, 2020
i always had the feeling batman arkham series wasn't so popular among gamers. lack of rule34 and modding give me such feeling.
I can't speak about the r34 community but for the modding community the Batman Arkham series was because it used UE3 and UE3 just was modding unfriendly

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022
MK11 models look good to me ,they were face scan after all. they made Skarlet looking too middle eastern for some reason.

This specialty Sonya, i also hated the fact that all boobs looked like fake breasts.
well If rumors are true, this year's holiday we might get MK12 and I bet models will look magnificent

Reactions: cherryrin

NamYuri

Dec 27, 2020
The Kitana model Idemi used was pretty fire imo

This one looks pretty good too...

Their masked face is hotter anyways so who cares if they have butterface lol
if you don't mind, can you tell me the artist's name? (both)

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes