Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Are the links for the compressed videos of 1-49 broken or is it just me? Gofile in particular. Page just refreshes when I try to download.
Just you - tried the Gofile link, downloads without a hiccup. Can you try another Gofile download (any; random)? Maybe GF is the thing your system takes issue with, for whatever reason (probably "security").

Neenja

Jun 19, 2020
Just you - tried the Gofile link, downloads without a hiccup. Can you try another Gofile download (any; random)? Maybe GF is the thing your system takes issue with, for whatever reason (probably "security").
It's only certain gofile links for some reason. Others gofile links are fine but this specific link variation won't work. I even disabled my add blocks and spam shields but it still doesn't work.

• Sad
Reactions: Tsugumi
Nov 11, 2019
AV1 and H265 Are these two formats different from
other formats?
quality better?
H265 on the left AV1 on the right, AV1 runs better on new hardware RX 6000+ or RTX 3000+, H265 runs on most hardware which you need a download in my first reply I gave a link to the store for the free version of it. AV1 is smaller and usually better quality over the original one. AV1 and H265 look identical to the H264 original video while being about 25% of the size.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
AV1 and H265 Are these two formats different from
other formats?
quality better?
Opposite, it's lower quality exchange to lower file size to save your HDD. For more detail they're blur than original, however your eyes normally can't tell the different especially when watching animation so they're somehow acceptable.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes