Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Sep 2, 2021
The petty hater inside me was going to respond to a lot of the thread posts, but that takes a lot more dedicated hater energy, so I'll just speak generally. Life isn't fair, shit hits the fan and you don't get any explanation except "Life isn't fair." This place functions as an archive of sorts, but obviously caters towards having anonymity. Asking questions outside the platform and being recognized because of taking advice to contact creators could very easily be traced back to this place which isn't in the good graces of many content creators. As far as Nagoo is concerned and his content, I hope it doesn't get strucken down by the P-Gods, there aren't enough artists that do similar content in the same tier of quality. but there are other sites out there if he does. If he wants to, he could just become like QueenComplex (who has their own site). Sure, any of this is extra work, but if it's a job, you work. If it's a hobby, then quit and move on. There's no reason to continue to put in extra effort or stress over something if you don't see it as anything worth doing.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes