Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-07-31] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Shayuki

Nov 6, 2022
Ehh, it's just some wild hot fucking in all of those animations. In the Kasumi animation she even says that she wants to get fucked harder. Looks like a lot of unhinged fun and nothing more. I hope they push each other and give us amazing content to come. Nagoo for his animations of course (tbh the second Yuffie animations is one of my most anticipated ones from him, I am sure they will knock it out of the park even further) and Violet is an all around amazing voice actress imo.

What I would love to see her working on in the future would be a sound package for Yuffie when Rebirth releases on PC. I love Nagoos animations, but Violets voice acting gives it that little "omg" for me and I actually like her Yuffie voice a lot (tbh I even prefer it to Suzie Yeoung with what sentences one could hear lol).

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
Ehh, it's just some wild hot fucking in all of those animations. In the Kasumi animation she even says that she wants to get fucked harder. Looks like a lot of unhinged fun and nothing more. I hope they push each other and give us amazing content to come. Nagoo for his animations of course (tbh the second Yuffie animations is one of my most anticipated ones from him, I am sure they will knock it out of the park even further) and Violet is an all around amazing voice actress imo.

What I would love to see her working on in the future would be a sound package for Yuffie when Rebirth releases on PC. I love Nagoos animations, but Violets voice acting gives it that little "omg" for me and I actually like her Yuffie voice a lot (tbh I even prefer it to Suzie Yeoung with what sentences one could hear lol).
Yes! Another Violet appreciator! She's great, I love her Viper voice too, she has great length and should be allowed to do more roles

Reactions: ArhraCole

narigane

Apr 12, 2018
oh my god.. i never knew it has so many items in the list, i thought this artist only have like few animations. such dedication and talent

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Uploader
Donor
Dec 26, 2022
Guess it's going to take a while.

Kara_Creampie_17.2.2.jpg Kara_Intro_1_12.3.1.jpg Kara_intro_2_12.4.1.jpg

"I was planning to release Kara this month, but I need a bit more time to finish the animation. I decided to add an intro involving her cleaning the kitchen, when Todd calls out for her to come to him. I may render out a nude and clothed version of the intro, I just thought she looked hot washing the dishes naked ;)

I hope you enjoy these teasers and look forward to the animation releasing soon!
I'm so grateful for your continued support, thank you!"​

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah we gotta stop complaining or we'll get called out in vivi's twitter :HideThePain:

Jokes aside, yeah, we don't pay jack shit for his content, we shouldn't complain too much (even though I agree it's taking WAY too long, but we gotta be patient). He has a lot of talent, it's nice that it's cheap enough to get leaked BUT sometimes I think he should charge more lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wanker Jester

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
He hasn't been working on the Yuffie animation non stop since he announced it. He got burnt out and started working on other animations.

Reactions: ff7waifusimp
Oct 30, 2020
The Yuffie animation better be 1 hour long, ain't no way it taking this long to make
I dunno how long this Yuffie one is taking now, but his previous Yuffie and Tifa/SephirothNTR videos took 3+ months to make and they were absolute masterpieces...

But I do wish he updates us more on it a bit with WIPs

ff7waifusimp

Apr 1, 2024
I dunno how long this Yuffie one is taking now, but his previous Yuffie and Tifa/SephirothNTR videos took 3+ months to make and they were absolute masterpieces...

But I do wish he updates us more on it a bit with WIPs
3 months of that project grind too. He put Yuffie aside while he worked on smaller projects to deal with the burn out so people really shouldn't be expecting a drop soon.

PleasedbyViolet

Sep 1, 2024
Anyway, thanks to those who support my boyfriend's work even if you are unable to pay for it. Even more thanks if you enjoy my work too! It's not just moaning or as simple as some people make it out to be. It can be really fun to match the original voices pitch, inflection, and tone. The closer I can get to the OG, the better. I find it makes the animations more immersive that way. That said, he has to deal with a million takes from me lmfao

If you have the extra funds to support him on Patreon however, you are more than welcome to leave some suggestions for future content on both Patreon comments or on the Discord! He takes them to heart albeit he can't cater to every suggestion.

Patreon has indeed been a bitch lately and the typical content he used to release may be a riskier to produce, even with the cheeky descriptions. It's the same reason Nelf content isn't as common. We have a few creator friends whose accounts have been banned without reason even with tamer content themes and since a big chunk of his income comes from Patreon, getting banned is something that haunts him and other creators at the back of their minds.

Viper animation was slightly off brand of him because it was during the time we started to be more involved with each other romantically and since I used to play Valorant everyday, I suggested Valorant content. It was extra intimate because I love vanilla content. We would sit on calls while I directed the scenes and dialogue

It's been a little difficult on him mentally to work on longer animations but rest assured he is working on them in small parts in between his shorter projects. Yuffie is our baby and honestly would like to release it the soonest we can

Last edited:

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
At the risk of being declared a 'spammer', I only just now remembered something I meant to ask earlier;

I checked his accounts and found nothing but...... has nagoonimation-sensei said anything about new Cammy content? Cammy 'Round 1' implies that he intended to make at least one more but it seems he may have changed his mind about that.

PleasedbyViolet

Sep 1, 2024
At the risk of being declared a 'spammer', I only just now remembered something I meant to ask earlier;

I checked his accounts and found nothing but...... has nagoonimation-sensei said anything about new Cammy content? Cammy 'Round 1' implies that he intended to make at least one more but it seems he may have changed his mind about that.
Not in the plans right now! It's Yuffie and Kara that's confirmed. Dva was also in the works but Juno came out. Juno and Asuka were renders that he didn't really plan to animate but thought they were hot. But who knows ‍♀

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Not in the plans right now! It's Yuffie and Kara that's confirmed. Dva was also in the works but Juno came out. Juno and Asuka were renders that he didn't really plan to animate but thought they were hot. But who knows ‍♀
Got it. Thank you.

Last edited:

DarkFusion012

Sep 23, 2018
Anyway, thanks for those who support my boyfriend's work even if you are unable to pay for it. Even more thanks if you enjoy my work too! It's not just moaning or as simple as some people make it out to be. It can be really fun to match the original voices pitch, inflection, and tone. The closer I can get to the OG, the better. I find it makes the animations more immersive that way. That said, he has to deal with a million takes from me lmfao

If you have the extra funds to support him on Patreon however, you are more than welcome to leave some suggestions for future content on both Patreon comments or on the Discord! He takes them to heart albeit he can't cater to every suggestion.

Patreon has indeed been a bitch lately and the typical content he used to release may be a riskier to produce, even with the cheeky descriptions. It's the same reason Nelf content isn't as common. We have a few creator friends whose accounts have been banned without reason even with tamer content themes and since a big chunk of his income comes from Patreon, getting banned is something that haunts him and other creators at the back of their minds.

Viper animation was slightly off brand of him because it was during the time we started to be more involved with each other romantically and since I used to play Valorant everyday, I suggested Valorant content. It was extra intimate because I love vanilla content. We would sit on calls while I directed the scenes and dialogue

It's been a little difficult on him mentally to work on longer animations but rest assured he is working on them in small parts in between his shorter projects. Yuffie is our baby and honestly would like to release it the soonest we can
Thank you Vivi for understanding that there's people that can't afford to pay for the animations. I come from a country that has a very bad economy and can't have the privilege to buy some stuff.

Great work on the Viper animation, it was really intimate and it showed! I hope you direct another animation with him soon!

P.s: you deserve more sfw stuff too!

Feb 23, 2023
Anyway, thanks for those who support my boyfriend's work even if you are unable to pay for it. Even more thanks if you enjoy my work too! It's not just moaning or as simple as some people make it out to be. It can be really fun to match the original voices pitch, inflection, and tone. The closer I can get to the OG, the better. I find it makes the animations more immersive that way. That said, he has to deal with a million takes from me lmfao

PleasedByHighGround.gif

You and Nagoo are a very good combo. Top tier animation + top tier voice acting. Steven Spunkberg & Hannah Moantana. Without you his works wouldn't be as good as they are now. You both clearly put a lot of effort in what you're doing and it shows. From what I understand you're his GF so you're supporting the homie behind the scenes too in various ways in order for him to not burn-out etc., so thank you for that too, you da real MVP. I wish you both to have an amazing time together and produce even more awesome content in the future, take care!

alahoma

Apr 30, 2020

I still support Nagoo even if during that month, he doesn't release an animation that I like. Hope he will go back to Tifa some time in the future lol.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes