• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
game would be top 10 if someone redid the dialog and made ntr little more avoidable, i personaly dont mind ntr as long as its effect of bad choices or something you want.

the bad reviews seem suspect, either they bad mouth other games of this ilk or brand new\never used accounts. or they are butt hurt they "ruined" teaching feeling

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019
is this as good as teaching feeling?
Depends on you

me personaly liked teaching feeling more, the background story of the heroine and the settings realy went well with the story on the other hand nais traning diary feels alitle bit lackluster you only see some small scar that didnt realy impact the heroine body to make you feel emphaty to her, the whole time i played the game i only think of her as a crybaby that got some abuse by his father compare that to what the heroine on teaching feeling went through it realy didnt make any impression on me ( well ive been to dark side and seen some guro doujin so idk if my heart has turned into a stone at this point so just take that as a consideration ) oh yeah the the story start also realy similar to how teaching feeling start, some random dude gave you a girl an waalah you can f her or make her love you kinda made me think the developer of this game played teaching feeling and said what if we made teaching feeling but with diffent girl and some added gameplay but with lilte animation and more picture scenes

on the topic of gameplay on nais training diary i got intrested in its work sytem and learning system but it also have time limit which made you have to start all over again or load your save files to get the ending you desire ( im that kinda guy that like to max out all stats ) plus the animation is minimum in this game compared to teaching feeling well if you like to jack off to only one picture with voice and only change during climax well maybe this is for you but for me i cant get off on this game

so me personaly better than teaching feeling ? no
is it a bad game ? idk, play it and judge for yourself

Reactions: azmijaka3

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you only see some small scar that didnt realy impact the heroine body to make you feel emphaty to her
teaching feeling is in the face with the physical torture, nai has been suffering systematic mental interference by her father and failed to establish her mind completely or in anything resembling anywhere healthy as a result. It usualy takes years to return an individual from a flesh doll state like that, and theyll never be fully healed. plus, the scene where she starts to undress because mc asks about playing a game can be read as implying the father taking her to bed as toy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: maybe973

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Man, I wish NTR wasn't so forced in this. Not because I'm sensitive to it, but because I felt genuine emotions while playing and only wished for nothing but a wholesome and feel good time with Nai

Reactions: vodailam

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
The game has frozen on me twice so far - when there's an event at one of the Work places where they ask the girl about how she feels. Certain options lead to a tiny bit more conversation before all the controls disappear from the screen and i'm not able to progress further. It needs some bug-fixing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game has frozen on me twice so far...
It's the English translation, switch to a different language to avoid it. If your picking the options to avoid her being with other people you should only have to do this once I think. Or you can try the Ctrl key.

The game got a update but I don't think it had any fixes, just the NTR toggle.
How can I find the andriod print?
Look above.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
It's the English translation, switch to a different language to avoid it. If your picking the options to avoid her being with other people you should only have to do this once I think. Or you can try the Ctrl key.

The game got a update but I don't think it had any fixes, just the NTR toggle.

Look above.
Yes! Thank you, that screenshot for the Ctrl-solution was _exactly_ the option that was freezing! Using CTRL to advance worked.

2.70 star(s) 26 Votes