Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
The checks aren't randomized. The first ball check is always red.
Oh sorry, I misunderstood your original question. The card an event will be looking for is always the same, it is just your draw that will be randomized the first time in a playthrough, then fixed until you start a new game. Learning what cards help you pass certain events is the core of the deck building aspect so you can try to tip the odds in your favor.
Thank you very much for the help, that explains my question.
Edit: I actually misunderstood it again until I reread the post again. Those checks are the same, but the cards are draw are randomized, through the choices I make ingame, and when drawn once, the game will remember it. Finally get it, this is great for future playthroughs.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wow this is such an awesome game! :love: Haha spent way too much time w restarts to understand the system...such a refreshing concept (y) Especially loved the unique cards that she can gain from events. I wonder whether "exhibitionist" or "shameful lust" will later on work as triggers for more depraved content...beyond just the lustful icon itself on them? With that in mind I hope the "submissive" card is soon available also for the Vizier & Ulric paths :sneaky:

Btw I didn't understand how the scene works when Ulric's drunk friend finds Collette in the town. So if she draws an agressive card, he stops right away with no effects...but if not he pesters her a while longer which results in negative sex rep? Like shouldn't there be a higher loss in the first scenario? Heh also that's the only scene I wanted to be different, like why oh why did he have to give up so easily? :p

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
i really interested with the game, the game is refreshing but tbh no matter how well i construct the deck sometime when u got shitty luck, u dont get the card u want, i dont think its a bad idea but personally i dont like it ^^ btw i had replay the game a few time and trying to fill the gallery but cant understand how to get a few pict, especially with the drunk noble (forgot his name)

mandra

Jul 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\Mandra\Desktop\NakedAmbition-.36-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Jun 13 21:46:45 2020

• Sad
Reactions: JessieTR

42ftw

Aug 1, 2017
It's why I took down the download links. Something is wrong with the distributions. I'm trying everything I can think of to solve the problem but I haven't had any success so far.
It seems like you made a rookie mistake. Don't name you executables with spaces and doubledots in the name. Windows doesen't like that at all.
Rename all executables and lauchscripts like this: Naked_Ambition36.exe/.sh/.whatever
Aaaaand it will work like a charm. At least it did for me.

UPD: also check the packaged libraries. I won't tell you which ones to blame, so you will learn the lesson.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
You can now download the game with the mega links, the other links will be updated soon. The android builds have been temporarily removed for technical reasons.

Edit: Mirrors are up. Crisis should be over for now.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It seems like you made a rookie mistake. Don't name you executables with spaces and doubledots in the name. Windows doesen't like that at all.
Rename all executables and lauchscripts like this: Naked_Ambition36.exe/.sh/.whatever
Aaaaand it will work like a charm. At least it did for me.

UPD: also check the packaged libraries. I won't tell you which ones to blame, so you will learn the lesson.
Nope.. What happened was when renpy was compiling the game during testing, it placed another game folder outside the main one with the saves and cache files in it. That cause the build error. It had nothing to do with file naming conventions. I've been naming the files the same way since the beginning.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
You can now download the game with the mega links, the other links will be updated soon. The android builds have been temporarily removed for technical reasons.

Edit: Mirrors are up. Crisis should be over for now.
Yay! it's working! Thanks, Apollo Seven. I can't wait to try this out. :)

42ftw

Aug 1, 2017
Nope.. What happened was when renpy was compiling the game during testing, it placed another game folder outside the main one with the saves and cache files in it. That cause the build error. It had nothing to do with file naming conventions. I've been naming the files the same way since the beginning.
Wheh why is my "broken" installation started to work after path issues were resolved? Granted, the reson that you stated might have contributed as well, but it's not only that.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes