Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Hey can u add screenshot of these.
Icky Sticky, Cecily's appendage, and Cock surprise all take place in the route where Cecily becomes your tutor. So you need to welcome her people into the realm, and you need to fire the Vizier, Cecily should become your new tutor. Furthermore, you need to make sure Colette won't be wary of magic, one way to do this is to get rid of all your white cards after hiring Cecily.

Wrestlemania should happen when you have Evette become your tutor, you need to have high favor with Evette and have fired the Vizier for this to happen. I'm kinda surprised you are asking about "wrestlemania" but also not asking about "Triumph of Will" and "Failure of Will", wrestlemania should be the image used during the first couple of times you wrestle Evette, if you've already seen it then it might not be unlocking properly or something.

Gaining Support can be gained during a random weekend event when you aren't meeting a councillor, you need to have high sexual reputation (let the Vizier train Colette or win the fitness competition in the Flower Festival) and then draw a pink card twice to get the event.

jmunoz93

Apr 10, 2020
Something weird to me is whilst having five of the folks on the council leaning towards the princess, the game tells me they are leaning towards the adopted brother. I got that result before when he had the lead going into the cliffhanger, so I assumed there would be text acknowledging that. Oh well, fun game all in all.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
need more update!
got a bug here when you become flame maiden after BJ it goes error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Apollo Seven
I like your game.. that it.
improve.. adapt.. overcome.
im looking forward to this masterpiece.

i hope there will be costume/dress feature. and for our character and princess.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So people who don't follow me on other channels know, right now I'm mostly working on getting TF Card Battle 1.0 done. But I almost have the next update for Naked Ambition almost done too. This update will add Ulric's trainer path up to the current end of content as well as new art. Like some of these chibi animations for the lessons.
Woodcut.gif

regor

Dec 12, 2017
Damn, this is incredible! Extremely well-written and with good music and art on top of it. Very excited to see where this goes.

In the meantime, I'd like to request a feature: a toggle at the start of the game to choose whether futa characters also have female genitalia.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Why the futa/trans tag?
Maybe because the game has futa content? :unsure:

In all seriousness, there is a route in the game where the MC can change their mentor to a sorceress, eventually she can try to teach the MC some magic, the MC's first attempt at requesting magical power from the transdimensional demons doesn't go so well, and she comes back with a little extra something attached to her.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Maybe because the game has futa content? :unsure:

In all seriousness, there is a route in the game where the MC can change their mentor to a sorceress, eventually she can try to teach the MC some magic, the MC's first attempt at requesting magical power from the transdimensional demons doesn't go so well, and she comes back with a little extra something attached to her.
I've never had that

Even more reason why I dislike games that put their content on randomized events.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I've never had that

Even more reason why I dislike games that put their content on randomized events.
I believe the dev changed it in the latest patch so that it can be done without relying on RNG (although there are penalties for "forcing" it to happen as opposed to getting it naturally), you need to welcome the refugees, and fire the Vizier after the festival of flowers. The leader of the refugees will offer her services as your new mentor a few weeks afterwards. I think it is possible that your MC could automatically fire her during a later event but before the futa content, but you are very unlikely to do it on accident (you'd need to draw a white card, then pass a lore check of 20+, then draw a red card).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I believe the dev changed it in the latest patch so that it can be done without relying on RNG (although there are penalties for "forcing" it to happen as opposed to getting it naturally), you need to welcome the refugees, and fire the Vizier after the festival of flowers. The leader of the refugees will offer her services as your new mentor a few weeks afterwards. I think it is possible that your MC could automatically fire her during a later event but before the futa content, but you are very unlikely to do it on accident (you'd need to draw a white card, then pass a lore check of 20+, then draw a red card).
Comments like these show me that I really did not understand the game mechanics at all. I makes me feel like a more foolish person that I thought I was. Is this really necessary?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Interesting game i like it.
How far it is go ?
And i would like to ask some question to the creator.
1)Does the game go or will go after be a queen ?
1)b)If you not become a king can you still be alive or it like game of throne : you win or you died
another point if you not become a queen and the game is planed to continued after the coronation can you continued to played a s a rebel or a wife of the queen or any other way
2) i do not know what do you planed for the game but i would like to have info about the kingdom for example in like the game Long live the queen it will super if you could add in classe info like for internal afaire : the kingdom lost that terretory or this scandal hapen some years ago.
3) does this univers have magic if yes doe it is common or rare ?
4)Can you win without use you womahood skill ? can you win with womahood skill and still be a "good" queen (good like churchil , stalin and bad = hitler or napoleon that mean bring your contry in a great power status)
5) the king is died in batle but what is effect other that the sucetion crisis do the kingdom at war ? do he have made peace but lost teretory ?)
6) It may be hard be it would be realy if you add a kingdom and court statut and that think is relate to your skill for exemple in kindom statu you have army well being ad if you have 0 military skill you would think is better that you think but if you have 20 you know that the situation is good but you cannot go to a offencif way or think like that .
7) I would like to know do you have planned all the way until the end or do you have the basic and it grow with time for be simple do you are a planner writer or a builder writer?

8) and it really important i played your game because i love the aspect of made young princesse into a powerfull queen somethink like start as a sansa stark character and end up as a lannister tywin as a queen i love sex in game but if i like to played one or to route to whore queen path i do not want that be the final and only path of the game and sex in good game is the desert of the meal not the main dish i hope you will not turn this into another whore traing game you will lose since better game with better graphic is out. in sumary i would play your game without sex but i would not played it if the sex part become more that 30% great maximum of total interest.

I would realy like to heart your reply.

Last edited:

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
I really like the fresh concept and retro artstyle, but i already have a feeling that i will ragequit because of the save-system, and i'm wondering if i should even continue to play, if it's all just gonna be wasted time and disappointment anyways.

Reactions: ray3dave

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Interesting game i like it.
How far it is go ?
And i would like to ask some question to the creator.
1)Does the game go or will go after be a queen ?
1)b)If you not become a king can you still be alive or it like game of throne : you win or you died
another point if you not become a queen and the game is planed to continued after the coronation can you continued to played a s a rebel or a wife of the queen or any other way
2) i do not know what do you planed for the game but i would like to have info about the kingdom for example in like the game Long live the queen it will super if you could add in classe info like for internal afaire : the kingdom lost that terretory or this scandal hapen some years ago.
3) does this univers have magic if yes doe it is common or rare ?
4)Can you win without use you womahood skill ? can you win with womahood skill and still be a "good" queen (good like churchil , stalin and bad = hitler or napoleon that mean bring your contry in a great power status)
5) the king is died in batle but what is effect other that the sucetion crisis do the kingdom at war ? do he have made peace but lost teretory ?)
6) It may be hard be it would be realy if you add a kingdom and court statut and that think is relate to your skill for exemple in kindom statu you have army well being ad if you have 0 military skill you would think is better that you think but if you have 20 you know that the situation is good but you cannot go to a offencif way or think like that .
7) I would like to know do you have planned all the way until the end or do you have the basic and it grow with time for be simple do you are a planner writer or a builder writer?

8) and it really important i played your game because i love the aspect of made young princesse into a powerfull queen somethink like start as a sansa stark character and end up as a lannister tywin as a queen i love sex in game but if i like to played one or to route to whore queen path i do not want that be the final and only path of the game and sex in good game is the desert of the meal not the main dish i hope you will not turn this into another whore traing game you will lose since better game with better graphic is out. in sumary i would play your game without sex but i would not played it if the sex part become more that 30% great maximum of total interest.
1. The game ends after the Princess becomes/doesn't become queen.
1b. Endings are based on what character the Princess get closest too and there's enthroned/not enthroned versions.
2. I intentionally didn't put in that kind of backstory because it doesn't really have anything to do with the story in the game. It would just be worldbuilding for the sake of worldbuilding. I don't even name the kingdom for that reason. Giving the player a bunch or random names to memorize is a good way to lose them.
3. All magic is demon based, there's a lot of it on Cecily's route.
4. I'm not sure what you mean by "womanhood skill". If you mean can you win without the Princess having sex with a bunch of people, then yes.
5. That stuff becomes important later on in the story.
6. The game isn't really about how well the kingdom is doing. It's about the Princess and her personal relationships.
7. The whole thing is planned out in terms of what events happen and when. The game is 55 weeks long and every week has a slot that's filled with a story event, meeting with a council member, a festival, or a random event. What exactly happens during those events isn't solid until I write them.
8. Again, the Princess doesn't have to have sex with anyone. Just get rid of any pink cards in her deck and she'll pretty much be chaste.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes