Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
You can legit make a SFW version and sell it on steam. Love the story and the setting. Graphics are great, other than that one handjob scene. I love the 'you'll fail but that's the point' approach to the stats and gameplay. Makes it not grindy and satisfying when you finally get the stuff done the way you wanted to.
Oh and the music.. I can't wait to see more.

Reactions: cocksuckaaa

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
I don’t get why you guys talk about picking cards in checks, for me the game only draws 5 cards and if the one needed is in the lot, you pass, if not you fail the check.

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Indeed. It's rather at random (and you need to have some luck). But honestly, I don't mind that much. Both in cases you fail or win, there's interesting dialogue. Failing doesn't mean a game over, anyhow.

And if you really want to have some other cards, go to the main menu (the game saves itself) and continue where you left. You will get other cards to chose from.

EDIT: Great game, btw! Just what I always wanted.

shizzo

Aug 3, 2018
I actually really enjoy the game mechanics in this game, i just hope the different stats will actually have varied outcomes. I will be watching this one with great interest!

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey! I really liked the game so far. It's a bit tiring playing over and over again to try and get all the scenes (player mentallity for completing a game on 100% no matter what be damned), but i can see it has a really promissing future.
Absolutely love the pixel art (probably one of my favorites types) and the music (the best part of the game so far!), they both bring me back to good ol' times when everything was simpler.
There's one single problem, i've probably played this update 11 times already, but i can't find some scenes no matter what, if someone could help with tips i would be grateful. They are: Icky Sticky; Cecily's appendage; Cock surprise; Wrestlemania and Gaining support.
I really don't know what i did to get most scenes, some are pretty obvious while others not so much. Specially the Cecily one, she only appear in my games once and i've changed the way i go about her asking help on all accords. Sorry if i'm being a bother, but it's frustrating.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey! I really liked the game so far. It's a bit tiring playing over and over again to try and get all the scenes (player mentallity for completing a game on 100% no matter what be damned), but i can see it has a really promissing future.
Absolutely love the pixel art (probably one of my favorites types) and the music (the best part of the game so far!), they both bring me back to good ol' times when everything was simpler.
There's one single problem, i've probably played this update 11 times already, but i can't find some scenes no matter what, if someone could help with tips i would be grateful. They are: Icky Sticky; Cecily's appendage; Cock surprise; Wrestlemania and Gaining support.
I really don't know what i did to get most scenes, some are pretty obvious while others not so much. Specially the Cecily one, she only appear in my games once and i've changed the way i go about her asking help on all accords. Sorry if i'm being a bother, but it's frustrating.
Icky Sticky, Cecily's appendage, and Cock surprise all take place in the route where Cecily becomes your tutor. So you need to welcome her people into the realm, and you need to fire the Vizier, Cecily should become your new tutor. Furthermore, you need to make sure Colette won't be wary of magic, one way to do this is to get rid of all your white cards after hiring Cecily.

Wrestlemania should happen when you have Evette become your tutor, you need to have high favor with Evette and have fired the Vizier for this to happen. I'm kinda surprised you are asking about "wrestlemania" but also not asking about "Triumph of Will" and "Failure of Will", wrestlemania should be the image used during the first couple of times you wrestle Evette, if you've already seen it then it might not be unlocking properly or something.

Gaining Support can be gained during a random weekend event when you aren't meeting a councillor, you need to have high sexual reputation (let the Vizier train Colette or win the fitness competition in the Flower Festival) and then draw a pink card twice to get the event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tenenbaum and Kodek

terry179654

Nov 4, 2019
For Icky Sticky; Cecily's appendage; Cock surprise, you need to enter the Cecily's route. To enter this route, you need to let Cecily in and dump Vizier at the same time. This can make Cecily become princess's tutor.
For Wrestlemania, same as you
For Gaining support, I am not sure how to trigger it, need more test. Generaly, keep Vizier as your tutor, and try to draw Lust card when he want to touch the princess. Increase princess's sex reputation.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Icky Sticky, Cecily's appendage, and Cock surprise all take place in the route where Cecily becomes your tutor. So you need to welcome her people into the realm, and you need to fire the Vizier, Cecily should become your new tutor. Furthermore, you need to make sure Colette won't be wary of magic, one way to do this is to get rid of all your white cards after hiring Cecily.

Wrestlemania should happen when you have Evette become your tutor, you need to have high favor with Evette and have fired the Vizier for this to happen. I'm kinda surprised you are asking about "wrestlemania" but also not asking about "Triumph of Will" and "Failure of Will", wrestlemania should be the image used during the first couple of times you wrestle Evette, if you've already seen it then it might not be unlocking properly or something.

Gaining Support can be gained during a random weekend event when you aren't meeting a councillor, you need to have high sexual reputation (let the Vizier train Colette or win the fitness competition in the Flower Festival) and then draw a pink card twice to get the event.
Well, now i'm sure i'm not doing anything wrong. I've already did all the thing to unlock Wrestlemania and the Cecily's ones, but they not appearing to me. So i think i've already seen Wrestlemania but it's unavailable in the gallery and the Cecily's ones may be bugged or corrupted, strange i didn't get any error messages thought... i will try redowloading the game and playing again. Thanks man

f95ccxx

Sep 21, 2017
Enable console and input cheats:

1. Main stats: just use the name all in small letters followed by = how much you want, e.g. etiquette = 50. Works for all except foreign which is spelled as foriegn (you can see this in the stat summary page).

2. Reputations: socialRep, sexualRep, etc. note the capped R.

3. Sexual abilities: oralSkill, vaginalSkill, etc.

ILuggage

Nov 8, 2019
I've have not been able to install it through the apk on either my phone or tablet. The install starts but when it is almost done it fails. I have enough room and the software is up todate for both devices. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Screenshot_20200503-031036_Package installer.jpg

Budda002

Nov 19, 2017
Does the sex skills have any impact on the scenes at all?
Edit: nevermind, if you have zero oral skill in bandit encounter she'll freak out a bit before facefucking. But he'll insult her skill all the same, doesn't matter if it's 0 or 5.

Last edited:

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well... I played the game a bit and I had a number of questions for the author. However, not those questions that really need answers... These are rather the questions that can push the author’s creative energy in a certain direction. Seriously, no need to answer, just think it over.

1. The war. The king and heir to the throne perished. Well... and where is the occupation army of the winners? The country lies on a platter in front of them, the opponents (our side) don't even have an heir around whom resistance can be formed. Something is very wrong with local feudalism.

Perhaps the king and the heir didn't die at all in the war? What if they were... let's say on the military inspection and during passage along a mountain pass there was a collapse... A tragic accident. Or not? Or a conspiracy? But whose? Maybe one of the so quickly formed "regency" council? Or maybe the entire regency council is conspiring? What for? Hmm... What if their goal is for the heirs to squabble among themselves and completely discredit each other? And then council can declare... a republic. After execution of both heirs, of course. Huh, take this, George Martin!

Naturally, if the treacherous conspiracy is programmed as 100% - this isn't interesting. Expected betrayal is no longer betrayal. Random? Like... you never know fo sure during playing.

2. Competitor.
Under no circumstances can a stepbrother be an heir. According to feudal concepts, this is complete absurdity. But what if he... a legitimate bastard? Then - yes, he has weak rights to the throne and the plot conflict becomes logical and justified. Something like the situation with Henry Fitzroy, the bastard of Henry VIII.

3. The Princess. Why is she such a passive cow? Some clowns have appointed themselves "regency council" and dare to tell her, the person of royal blood, who will rule, based on personal sympathies? Along the way, putting her life at stake? Seriously? Okay. Where is the dark side of the Force? And a pair of lightsabers! Im mean, what could the princess do alternatively? Lets see...

A) Kill the "brother." No competitor - no problem. How? Conspiracy. Poison. Killer (possibly seduced).

B) Simulate an "attempted murder"... on herself. And caught "killer" would point to her brother. Classic.

C) Kill the entire regency council. How? We need supporters. Mercenaries, robbers, the Royal Guard, or something like that, having crossed over to the side of our dear princess. Naturally, such a plot needs to be prepared. So it will be something to occupy the princess, instead of satisfying the stupid expectations of the "regency council".

D) Amend the law on inheritance. This is the way of smart princesses. As I understand it, in our kingdom agnostic inheritance. Well, why not change it to cognatic primogeniture? What? No one has such a right? But what if the king before his death left a “testament” in which he changed his inheritance to cognatic? Of course, in order to fabricate such a document, the princess will need to fake her father’s signature, and also, probably, “borrow” the royal seal for a while. Who can help her with this? Maybe that guy with glasses? He seems to be smart enough. Why is he doing this? Well... money? Or more... carnal reward?

4. Just Maria. Wacky name. Seriously, I called her Eve. A bit of symbolism will never hurt. Well... Maria, our protege. What does she care about all this? Her motivation to get involved in a dynastic squabble, risking losing her life? Just because they were... "friends". Stupid, even for a peasant girl. But what if our Maria is not as simple as she seems? Maybe she (i.e. we, the players) wants to be a gray cardinal? And no matter what happens to the princess, she is just our tool, nothing more. But how? Hmm, to hint to the princess that the title and land for Just Maria will seriously help the princess herself? How? Imposed marriage with one of the youngest sons of some noble family? And sudden “accidental” death of all “relatives” after marriage? Oh yeah, looks fine. And then, of course, a newly-made noblewoman can be given an official title. Why is that dude with a funny stick is the mentor of our dear princess? Is not this place for the best "friend"?

In general, we need a clear motivation for... Just Maria.

Wish list:
* More sexual content. Obviously.
** Redo the blowjob scene. Maybe a static picture with a "profile view"? It’s just would be better with static than this... pseudo animation. No offence. Of course, good animation would be the top decision.

In any case, good luck. Authors with their vision are very rare for adult games.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Well... I played the game a bit and I had a number of questions for the author. However, not those questions that really need answers... These are rather the questions that can push the author’s creative energy in a certain direction. Seriously, no need to answer, just think it over.

1. The war. The king and heir to the throne perished. Well... and where is the occupation army of the winners? The country lies on a platter in front of them, the opponents (our side) don't even have an heir around whom resistance can be formed. Something is very wrong with local feudalism.

Perhaps the king and the heir didn't die at all in the war? What if they were... let's say on the military inspection and during passage along a mountain pass there was a collapse... A tragic accident. Or not? Or a conspiracy? But whose? Maybe one of the so quickly formed "regency" council? Or maybe the entire regency council is conspiring? What for? Hmm... What if their goal is for the heirs to squabble among themselves and completely discredit each other? And then council can declare... a republic. After execution of both heirs, of course. Huh, take this, George Martin!

Naturally, if the treacherous conspiracy is programmed as 100% - this isn't interesting. Expected betrayal is no longer betrayal. Random? Like... you never know fo sure during playing.

2. Competitor. Under no circumstances can a stepbrother be an heir. According to feudal concepts, this is complete absurdity. But what if he... a legitimate bastard? Then - yes, he has weak rights to the throne and the plot conflict becomes logical and justified. Something like the situation with Henry Fitzroy, the bastard of Henry VIII.

3. The Princess. Why is she such a passive cow? Some clowns have appointed themselves "regency council" and dare to tell her, the person of royal blood, who will rule, based on personal sympathies? Along the way, putting her life at stake? Seriously? Okay. Where is the dark side of the Force? And a pair of lightsabers! Im mean, what could the princess do alternatively? Lets see...

A) Kill the "brother." No competitor - no problem. How? Conspiracy. Poison. Killer (possibly seduced).

B) Simulate an "attempted murder"... on herself. And caught "killer" would point to her brother. Classic.

C) Kill the entire regency council. How? We need supporters. Mercenaries, robbers, the Royal Guard, or something like that, having crossed over to the side of our dear princess. Naturally, such a plot needs to be prepared. So it will be something to occupy the princess, instead of satisfying the stupid expectations of the "regency council".

D) Amend the law on inheritance. This is the way of smart princesses. As I understand it, in our kingdom agnostic inheritance. Well, why not change it to cognatic primogeniture? What? No one has such a right? But what if the king before his death left a “testament” in which he changed his inheritance to cognatic? Of course, in order to fabricate such a document, the princess will need to fake her father’s signature, and also, probably, “borrow” the royal seal for a while. Who can help her with this? Maybe that guy with glasses? He seems to be smart enough. Why is he doing this? Well... money? Or more... carnal reward?

4. Just Maria. Wacky name. Seriously, I called her Eve. A bit of symbolism will never hurt. Well... Maria, our protege. What does she care about all this? Her motivation to get involved in a dynastic squabble, risking losing her life? Just because they were... "friends". Stupid, even for a peasant girl. But what if our Maria is not as simple as she seems? Maybe she (i.e. we, the players) wants to be a gray cardinal? And no matter what happens to the princess, she is just our tool, nothing more. But how? Hmm, to hint to the princess that the title and land for Just Maria will seriously help the princess herself? How? Imposed marriage with one of the youngest sons of some noble family? And sudden “accidental” death of all “relatives” after marriage? Oh yeah, looks fine. And then, of course, a newly-made noblewoman can be given an official title. Why is that dude with a funny stick is the mentor of our dear princess? Is not this place for the best "friend"?

In general, we need a clear motivation for... Just Maria.

Wish list:
* More sexual content. Obviously.
** Redo the blowjob scene. Maybe a static picture with a "profile view"? It’s just would be better with static than this... pseudo animation. No offence. Of course, good animation would be the top decision.

In any case, good luck. Authors with their vision are very rare for adult games.
You seem to have a lot of input and ideas but maybe they'd fit better into a story of your own.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes