liger46

Aug 3, 2019
Its an awesome little game - I'd love to see the princess get fucked properly. Good Work and thanks for sharing.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
btw i have done a dozen runs but still haven't managed to trigger the futa event
any tips pls?
You need to welcome the refugees, and fire the vizier.

This should give you a different tutor, make sure to get rid of all your white cards after you gain her and you should get the futa event as the game progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not'cilol

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Triumph of Will" and "Failure of Will" scenes from the gallery? I have no idea what i need to do to find them.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Triumph of Will" and "Failure of Will" scenes from the gallery? I have no idea what i need to do to find them.
Don't welcome the refugees, Have a good relationship with Evette (train strength, defense, and offense; participate and do well in the fencing tournament in the flower festival), and fire the Vizier.

Evette will become your new tutor, later on in her events pulling a red card will give you "A triumph of will", failing to pull a red card will give you "A failure of will".
This I agree with, which is part of some changes coming in .31. Card checks determining major plot points is problematic. Things like which trainer you end up with are major game altering decisions that can't really be recovered from. For the most part, failing checks is something you can overcome over time or actively want for your goal, but kicking out Cecily when you want to play her route is just bad. So anything that hinges on one check like that needs to be changed. For Cecily I'm adding the same system you have with the Vizier, where you can force the Princess to change her decision at the cost of stat penalties. The other one that needs to change is the brother check early on, as that has some fairly pervasive consequences and is actually completely random.
I don't think you need to change the brother check early on, just maybe make the 2 routes more balanced? Right now it feels like there are only downsides to having Adelin as an enemy, give some benefical events tied with being at war from day 1 and I think the 50/50 odds would be fine, would add to the variation and replayability. Also the brother check happens so early on that if someone wants to force the opposite route, resetting is really not too much of a hassle.

EDIT: Maybe having a run where you are enemies with Adelin from the start can have the benefit of giving Colette chances to undermine him, maybe an extra check when meeting each councillor where Colette can share some dirt on him to gain some extra favor.

Otherwise yeah, I like the Vizier concept, for the deciding stuff that happens throughout the game you can give the choice of overriding it, but it comes with heavy penalties for going against Colette's initial instincts in that run.

Last edited:

AtonRant25

Jan 9, 2019
Really difficult VN, all this card system and skill requirements check are makes me cry, but the art is great, love pixels. But i think i too dump for this game, i am more into games with simple choices. But good luck with this game.

Reactions: kyho

kyho

Jul 12, 2017
I used "UnRen-dev.bat" to enable the console. Does anyone know how to increase the character’s stats?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
A lot of interesting ideas and arguments.
I think a lot of the disconnect here is that you're telling me that in the current version of the game, there's not a lot of meaningful progression. I agree, because it's the intro. You get through meeting the council, having the first meeting with them, and a couple events. You're still at the base of the mountain. The difference in possible stats of council members only matter in a meta sense between runs. From the perspective of the story of a single run, whether it takes 15 strength of 22 strength to lift the ax doesn't really mean anything. It's setting the standard either way. The progression you're looking for comes from the next series of meetings.

Reactions: Atlas

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
A couple of bugs I have experienced in this new release:

The yellow card draw during Filbert's event was automatic, I don't recall if I had done it in a previous playthrough and it persisted, or if the game just assumed it automatically.

A much more bizarre bug, in a run where I fired the Vizier immediatelly after the Festival of Flowers, after going through the skill trainings of the week after the Festival of Flowers, I was automatically dumped back to the main menu.

Edit: Okay so the game kicks me back to the main menu anytime a "tutorless" event was meant to play, I cannot progress the game if I fire the Vizier.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
A couple of bugs I have experienced in this new release:

The yellow card draw during Filbert's event was automatic, I don't recall if I had done it in a previous playthrough and it persisted, or if the game just assumed it automatically.

A much more bizarre bug, in a run where I fired the Vizier immediatelly after the Festival of Flowers, after going through the skill trainings of the week after the Festival of Flowers, I was automatically dumped back to the main menu.

Edit: Okay so the game kicks me back to the main menu anytime a "tutorless" event was meant to play, I cannot progress the game if I fire the Vizier.
Redownload the game again, I patched the no tutor bug. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: manscout and Atlas
May 30, 2017
James009 That first picture seems to indicate this game needs a rape tag. Any non-consensual sexual penetration is rape. And with words like bandit and forcing and cock, I think that definition is met.

May 30, 2017
Actually, it is consensual, the mc lets to do it.
Was she under any duress? Because you can't give consent under duress. Ie. If someone holds a gun to your head and says have sex with me or die and you agree, you're still being raped. Same with threats against others, blackmail, being under the influence of drugs/hypnosis etc. It doesn't even have to be a verbal threat/quid pro quo either, just to be clear. If someone is waving a weapon around or acting violently or erratically and you believe that saying no could lead to personal harm then the sex is non-consensual, ie. rape.

I haven't played the game (and don't really want to play the game just to find that particular event - when it may take multiple playthroughs and luck to find), and will take your word for it if you say that it meets all of the above criteria, but making sure rape is properly understood and tagged appropriately is something that I think is important for this forum, and worth my time to be a whiner about.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes