Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Wheh why is my "broken" installation started to work after path issues were resolved? Granted, the reson that you stated might have contributed as well, but it's not only that.
My guess is you downloaded the fixed version, since the links where down for the broken one. So the pathing issues where unrelated to the error I was referring to which made the builds fail. People are playing the game right now with the same file paths as before. Although, you are right it would be best practice to name them -36 than -.36.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Please put a confirmation prompt before deleting the save files on starting a new game. I accidentally clicked on new game instead of continue and now I've lost my save that was already pretty far into the game. The fact that this happens right at the beginning makes such mistakes very much possible.

Reactions: Triple OG

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is oral the only sex act in the game?
In the current version there's some groping, a handjob, and two blowjobs. In .4 there will be also be a footjob, a titjob and a good amount more blowjobs. No sex though.

Please put a confirmation prompt before deleting the save files on starting a new game. I accidentally clicked on new game instead of continue and now I've lost my save that was already pretty far into the game. The fact that this happens right at the beginning makes such mistakes very much possible.
It does tell you. It says "Each playthrough of this game is different. To prevent your old story from conflicting with the new one, continuing past this point will delete your saves" And then it does soon after it does. You have to click through like six screens before it does it.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It does tell you. It says "Each playthrough of this game is different. To prevent your old story from conflicting with the new one, continuing past this point will delete your saves" And then it does soon after it does. You have to click through like six screens before it does it.
Except that's not a prompt. There's nothing to prevent you accidentally clicking through it. A simple yes/no prompt before it deletes your saves (which I find a questionable addition even if I understand your reasoning behind it) would fix this.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Except that's not a prompt. There's nothing to prevent you accidentally clicking through it. A simple yes/no prompt before it deletes your saves (which I find a questionable addition even if I understand your reasoning behind it) would fix this.
I think a good compromise here is moving the save deletion point further into the story. There's no reason it can't happen after the intro. If you don't realize you're playing a new run by the end of the intro, that's on you.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
In the current version there's some groping, a handjob, and two blowjobs. In .4 there will be also be a footjob, a titjob and a good amount more blowjobs. No sex though.
Thanks. What sex acts are planned, if you don't mind saying?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks. What sex acts are planned, if you don't mind saying?
Basically anything I can think of eventually. There's going to be a lot of it later on in the game. The Princess will be able to have a relationship with every character who has a sprite.

Reactions: International

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
Awesome game. It's very unique, with interesting story and very good art. Can't wait until it's completed - played it only once, don't want to ruin my future gameplays. Thanks a lot and keep going!

Feb 26, 2019
Alright this one caught my attention. Piexelart, VN, actually interesting gameplay, interesting writing and premise, and a medieval setting. Can't wait to try it out!

Aug 3, 2017
I'm having trouble getting "A failure of will": it seems like the princess needs drawn to the flame to get Evette above 75 favor and have her be her tutor, but then since she's acquainted with flame she then always wins the wrestling match. Or likely I just don't understand how the mechanics work.

Edit: Oh, I think I got it. Among other things, if Evette's week is before the tutor choosing week, there's more opportunities to get favor up without needing a red choice.

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm having trouble getting "A failure of will": it seems like the princess needs drawn to the flame to get Evette above 75 favor and have her be her tutor, but then since she's acquainted with flame she then always wins the wrestling match. Or likely I just don't understand how the mechanics work.
Just start using meditation to remove all the Aggressives out of your deck once she's your trainer.

Also, I set up a so people can see what's planned for the game and my current progress.

42ftw

Aug 1, 2017
My guess is you downloaded the fixed version, since the links where down for the broken one. So the pathing issues where unrelated to the error I was referring to which made the builds fail. People are playing the game right now with the same file paths as before. Although, you are right it would be best practice to name them -36 than -.36.
Don't think so. I had the same error as mandra on my first launch.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well, it's July now. Time moves in weird ways during all this. For those of you who get their information mainly from here, let me fill you in on what's going on with Naked Ambition .4. I'm making pretty good progress, there's a lot of content to make. .4 advances the game's timeline 7 weeks which means I need to write the second round of council member visits, new random events for fall, and 7 weeks worth of events for all of the trainers.

Right now I'm just about finishing up the new council member scenes, so I should be pretty much on target for a release this month.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Well, it's July now. Time moves in weird ways during all this. For those of you who get their information mainly from here, let me fill you in on what's going on with Naked Ambition .4. I'm making pretty good progress, there's a lot of content to make. .4 advances the game's timeline 7 weeks which means I need to write the second round of council member visits, new random events for fall, and 7 weeks worth of events for all of the trainers.

Right now I'm just about finishing up the new council member scenes, so I should be pretty much on target for a release this month.
problem with the apk, application not installed appears.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes