DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Question: Some of the times when dealing with this or that Council member, you are given a choice of how to react (based on a selection of your 'Signs' cards)... but even if you pick the hinted at sign (or the sign of that Council member), it still shows you as "a stranger to the xxxxxx" and you fail the check - what you choose doesn't seem to matter.

For example I just had the Merchant take the princess to the slum and explain a bit of reality to her:
1) he is the "Sun" or Trust sign
2) the 'sun' sign is shown under the text to remind you
3) A card of that sign from the princess' subconscious is shown
4) I choose that sign
=> it shows the animation for 'Thought' or 'The River' being broken and the princess announces she doesn't believe (trust) him.

What?????

(I still have the Vizier as 'trainer' and have not used the cheat mod... and am playing the latest version)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Question: Some of the times when dealing with this or that Council member, you are given a choice of how to react (based on a selection of your 'Signs' cards)... but even if you pick the hinted at sign (or the sign of that Council member), it still shows you as "a stranger to the xxxxxx" and you fail the check - what you choose doesn't seem to matter.

For example I just had the Merchant take the princess to the slum and explain a bit of reality to her:
1) he is the "Sun" or Trust sign
2) the 'sun' sign is shown under the text to remind you
3) A card of that sign from the princess' subconscious is shown
4) I choose that sign
=> it shows the animation for 'Thought' or 'The River' being broken and the princess announces she doesn't believe (trust) him.

What?????

(I still have the Vizier as 'trainer' and have not used the cheat mod... and am playing the latest version)
The later meetings with the merchant require you to draw 2 white cards instead of only one to pass his checks, it lifting the wrong card sounds like a display bug but not passing that check is normal if you're not drawing 2 white cards in your hand.

Reactions: DaGecko

james2037

Nov 5, 2017
1.) Is Desire just a "junk card" now? It should be grey-colored and ineligible for merging if so.

2.) The skill requirements on the calendar for events after the winter festival seem to be wrong.

3.) It would be nice to know on the screen where you choose your response to Collette (i.e. pick a color) which skills are boosted by that decision. (Maybe lock this behind a second playthru or an heirloom idk)

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
The later meetings with the merchant require you to draw 2 white cards instead of only one to pass his checks, it lifting the wrong card sounds like a display bug but not passing that check is normal if you're not drawing 2 white cards in your hand.
Ahh! ty

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Is the cheat mod only for PC ? I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case but is it possible to even port it on mobile ? Just kinda curious

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
I'm not sure I like corruption. Mabe it takes time getting used to. I prefered pink card checks.

Still, by no means I'm disparaging the game. Still one of the best adult games I've played, probably in top 5.

tstnme

Aug 18, 2016
I'm not sure I like corruption. Mabe it takes time getting used to. I prefered pink card checks.

Still, by no means I'm disparaging the game. Still one of the best adult games I've played, probably in top 5.
I'm wondering more if pink cards actually do anything (beyond the corruption/love increase of course), can't recall any checks using pink. That said I died soon after reaching the content I hadn't touched before, death/end nr1 to avoid spoilers I guess.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm wondering more if pink cards actually do anything (beyond the corruption/love increase of course), can't recall any checks using pink. That said I died soon after reaching the content I hadn't touched before, death/end nr1 to avoid spoilers I guess.
I replaced all pink checks with corruption checks. I might go back and in in new ones in the future.

Futa princess too?
Yup. Full futa variations for everything.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

Also, with the success of The Monster Within, Clothed Ambition is pretty much a lock. So after this game wraps up, look forward to the Princess's reworked adventures with better art, more stuff, more polish, and more clothes.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
I seem to remember to better be able to balance pink checks with overall education.
With new corruption system, I'm struggling to get the boosts for education I want.

Basically, I'm talking about game balance, not content related.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I have a question - can you play the princess without lesbian or futa content (so only have her with guys)? or is it unavoidable?

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I have a question - can you play the princess without lesbian or futa content (so only have her with guys)? or is it unavoidable?
I think so? You have to explicitly go down those paths by selecting one of the female advisors, or through confidante responses (the confidante is 'you', so you can set the tone of that relationship). In addition, futa is even more limited and on a very specific path which you won't encounter unless you actively seek it out.

Reactions: goldenb and Zedire
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes