BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
OK, let me make a few suggestions here:

1) it is generally a bad idea to lock two different fetishes to the same route. Taking Cecily as your tutor turns the princess into a futa, but it also forces the feminization plot (event will repeat infinitely until you "pass"). That's just bad design.
I'd reccommend for Cecily to drop that plan if you refuse 2 times and start hatching something else. Lots of options for what Cecily/Princess could do. Sky's the limit here.
The magic route could use more powers anyway.
If you want some ideas - illusions (good for ruining someones image or boosting yours - for example: cast an illusion so the prince looks unwashed, or has weird eyes, different hair color, etc..)/charms. There's a lot of ways this could go. Or having the futa princess cum be hypnotic (seduce servants of nobles and turn them into your spies for blackmail material/useful information/influence?)

2) Speaking of which, perhaps an alternate way to become a futa without going demon worship. (Reading a mystic book in a library or something?) Also, Demons are weird. One second eldricht abominations, another second comic relief.

3) It is still tiresome to try and get the outcome you want. Very finnicky, requires a lot of fore-knowledge and still no guarnatees. So I suggest a cheat mode that simply lets you choose to fail/pass each check. Depending on how you implemented check (I assume you have a function/method made specifically for checks, that's how I would do it), it should be fairly trivial to implement (you'd just need a check for cheat mode and call the yes/no choice instead of the regular check). But, if every choice is it's own function, that that would be quite a bit of work. Simple work, but a lot of it.

4) So far I have not been able to get the Princess and Maria together (physically) OR for the princess to use her D when futa. Is it even possible in this release?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
OK, let me make a few suggestions here:

1) it is generally a bad idea to lock two different fetishes to the same route. Taking Cecily as your tutor turns the princess into a futa, but it also forces the feminization plot (event will repeat infinitely until you "pass"). That's just bad design.
I'd reccommend for Cecily to drop that plan if you refuse 2 times and start hatching something else. Lots of options for what Cecily/Princess could do. Sky's the limit here.
There are multiple routes to having Cecily as your tutor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4) So far I have not been able to get the Princess and Maria together (physically) OR for the princess to use her D when futa. Is it even possible in this release?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Without a guide and planing, you'd never get there. Can't go for a route without knowing how much corruption I need.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Without a guide and planing, you'd never get there. Can't go for a route without knowing how much corruption I need.
I mean, you'd eventually get there after several playthroughs, but having a guide is always nice. Cecily will test you for the green card a total of 3 times, to get the "harem" route you need to pass a 10 corruption check on the second meeting.

(Apollo Seven I believe there is a bug with Cecily's route, if the player fails the 10 corruption check on the second dick inspection meeting but then passes the 12 corruption check on the third dick inspection meeting, the code doesn't seem to assign any value to "priestess.activityLevel", blocking the rest of Cecily's content. I believe "priestess.activityLevel" should be assigned the value of "1" inside the "if show_test('Corruption 12',corruption>=12)" branch to patch this issue)

I'm due for a replay of the game, haven't really gotten the time to play it since the introduction of the corruption system, but I will try to update the wiki's walkthrough once I do.

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Without a guide you can't figure out some binary checks that explicitly pop up have different outcomes? I'm even nice and make them happen several times in a row so if it catches you by surprise or you happen to not draw a Whispers you can try to get the next pass. Go put in the cheat file that's linked in the main post if it's really that much of a hassle.

I believe there is a bug with Cecily's route, if the player fails the 10 corruption check on the second dick inspection meeting but then passes the 12 corruption check on the third dick inspection meeting, the code doesn't seem to assign any value to "priestess.activityLevel", blocking the rest of Cecily's content. I believe "priestess.activityLevel" should be assigned the value of "1" inside the "if show_test('Corruption 12',corruption>=12)" branch to patch this issue)
Ah, you're right, good catch. Thanks.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
A bit more musing on the game and mechanics.

The game should have a proper save. You might say that's not how the game is meant to be played, but leave that up to the player. Not everyone has the patience or time to play trough this a dozen times. If not that, at the very least, allow multiple save profiles (each profile would still behave as normal, with the checkpoints, but instead of being wiped on new game, it can be saved and loaded. Save a lot of time so not everything has to be re-played).
Perhaps more checkpoints?

Now, onto other things. Advisors.
Vezier gives you good skill growth and free corruption with no lust cards. Which might be good or bad. Depending if you want free corruption or not.

Cecily on the other hand, requires you to nuke reputation with at least 1 elector (and makes it way harder to get his support back) sets you back and adds stress. The only way to reliably raise corruption/love is by using the desire option, but that gives you desire cards that you have to get rid off. AND it effectively removes any bonus on learning you might otherwise get (or need). This makes it harder to get the princess to the throne and get the love ending.
You can raise corruption by reading erotica, but it's the biggest joke option in the game. Just +1 corruption and you loose precious, precious training, something there's NEVER enough of. Speaking of which, an option to REDUCE corruption might be nice...

Then there's stress, which requires resting....and of course, the princeses mental state, which requires you to pick specific options to keep balanced, but that option might be the exact opposite of what you need. For example, you need to boost your moon/suspicion before taking to the inqusitor, but that also raises anxiety, which is already high. And you couldn't rest because doing so would leave you short of a skill needed for the previous elector meeting.
A balancing act where you always feel like you're loosing. It's a bit hard to me to put into words, but if feels like it doesn't synergize well. Way too easy to loose or be pushed into content you do not want.

IIRC, there is a third tutor you can get, right?

Another thing I noticed - raising corruption to molest the maid, automatically means fucking the stable boy. So doing a women-only run seems impossible. Adding a way to influence the princesses sexuality (another check)? Spitballing here.

I believe there is a bug with Cecily's route, if the player fails the 10 corruption check on the second dick inspection meeting but then passes the 12 corruption check on the third dick inspection meeting, the code doesn't seem to assign any value to "priestess.activityLevel", blocking the rest of Cecily's content. I believe "priestess.activityLevel" should be assigned the value of "1" inside the "if show_test('Corruption 12',corruption>=12)" branch to patch this issue)
No that you mention it, that did happen to me. Suddenly no more Cecily content. I just assumed it was unfinished.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Without a guide you can't figure out some binary checks that explicitly pop up have different outcomes? I'm even nice and make them happen several times in a row so if it catches you by surprise or you happen to not draw a Whispers you can try to get the next pass. Go put in the cheat file that's linked in the main post if it's really that much of a hassle.
Missed the cheat file.
But my point is that a guide is needed, since this entire game is based on action economy and very specific needs + RNG.
Specific things are tested in specific sequence and unless you know and build beforehand, you will most likely fail. You might still partially fail because of RNG anyway.

For example, I know the general values 4 skills, but which of these 4 will be tested? You wouldn't know in RL, so it makes sense, but at the same time, for the type of game this is it's a bit...frustrating.

Just don't take my critisism to heart too much. You have something nice and unique here.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
IIRC, there is a third tutor you can get, right?
There are a total of 6 possible tutors.
But my point is that a guide is needed, since this entire game is based on action economy and very specific needs + RNG.
Specific things are tested in specific sequence and unless you know and build beforehand, you will most likely fail. You might still partially fail because of RNG anyway.
It is a bit outdated (stops at content of the second meetings), doesn't have explicit numeric values, and it still mentions "pink cards" instead of "corruption"...BUT there IS a guide linked to in the OP of this thread.

I will try to update the wiki's guide within the week since no one else has done it in a while, but it should still be able to at least point you towards some of the game's possible routes if you take a look at it.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Apollo Seven

I was going through the game's code to collect information to update the wiki with more accurate values (might wait until the 0.7x updates are done before I do it) and I think I found some bugs mostly related to incorrect favor gains:

1. Getting the best result in the duelling competition of the festival of flowers is awarding 15 favor points to Evette instead of Gales. This is after 25 favor points with Evette were already awarded, then there is a conversation with Gales congratulating the princess ("Personal defense is an important skill. You never know who you might meet in the night.") but then the code is awarding another 15 favor points with Evette instead of with Gales, which I assume would be the intended behavior.

2. Having Cecily as Collette's tutor during the first weekend meeting with Normand seems to be supposed to cost the princess 5 favor, but is instead awarding her 5 favor (after the "...I'm not sure that's a wise decision." dialogue)

3. If the princess manages to feminize Adelin there are supposed to be some favor changes, but a couple of them seem to be applied incorrectly. [+10] favor points with Normand are instead being assigned to Ulric (before the "I'm afraid I have to agree with Gales on this one. This change is quite troubling." dialogue) and [-10] favor points with Evette are instead also being assigned to Ulric (before the "But if this really does turn out the way it looks it makes my selection more up in the air.")

4. Passing Evette's etiquette check in her first meeting is losing 10 favor points instead of gaining 10 favor points (before the "Aw, how sweet. [princess], I would be honored to be your role model." dialogue)

5. This last one I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but in the affection version of the second Philbert meeting, failing the card draw is awarding Collette with [+10] favor points (before the "I'm sorry. Thank you for voicing your concerns. But I have to do this." dialogue). I'm not sure if it is a bug because it sounds like he respects Collette's opinion even if it is contrary to what he wanted to do, but it is unusual to gain favor for failing a check so I figure I'd report it just in case to have it double-checked.
Apollo Seven I started going through the game again, just wanted to mention that these bugs I reported a while back seem to still be present, I will be updating the wiki's guide with what I assume would be the intended behavior, but it will be functionally incorrect information until a fix is made.

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Apollo Seven I started going through the game again, just wanted to mention that these bugs I reported a while back seem to still be present, I will be updating the wiki's guide with what I assume would be the intended behavior, but it will be functionally incorrect information until a fix is made.
Oh, I must have noted them and forgotten to actually change them. Sorry about that, thanks for bringing those bugs back up again.

How do you gt Isabella?

And hoes the "cheat" work?
Nothing seems to change, how can I even tell if it's active?
Isabella becomes your trainer if you do Enrique's route all the way to the Festival of the Moon ball and instead of letting the Princess go with him, get mad at him.

The cheat mod works automatically. You'll know because you'll be succeeding at everything and having a choice to pass/fail card checks. You need to drop the entire guiscript folder into the game file, not just the contents.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Apollo Seven quick bug report, you cannot trigger the duel event with Evette in her third councillor meeting. That variation of the meeting is only meant to happen if you are in Evette's route, but there seems to be a mismatch on what the internal name of Evette's route is supposed to be. In her third meeting the code checks for [if route=="noblewoman"], but if you take her route during the moon festival it assigns [$ route = "evette"]. Naming mismatch aside, perhaps the check should just be [if trainer==evette] instead though, at least I didn't see anything in the dialogue of that variation that seemed exclusive to Evette's route rather than just having her be your tutor.

Okay, played a couple sessions with Evette's new content and the corruption system.

Thoughts on Evette's content:

Thoughts on the corruption system:
I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, not having to worry about drawing pink cards made progressing through the sexual content much more reliable, and also worked as a more subtle way of discouraging my own personal "greed" with the rng, knowing that I just simply had to have enough corruption points to trigger the content meant that I couldn't fool myself into trying to rely too much on getting lucky, I simply had to dedicate some turns of either deck-building or skill-training to increase corruption instead.

I do however share the concern that, outside of the Vizier's route, the current corruption requirements can sneak up on a new player and act as a "wall", you can only increase corruption for a total of 3 points per week and a new player might associate corruption with a "negative" stat, it is logical to assume corruption would be necessary for some sexual content, but assuming it would be necessary for sexual content even outside of the Vizier's and Ulric's routes might not be imediatelly intuitive. If you get to say, Evette's first corruption requirement with something like 2-3 corruption, you will need to hard dedicate 3 weeks to doing nothing but increasing corruption before any kind of content progression can take place. This is of course just a small matter of number balancing, but still worth adressing at some point, something like reducing the corruption requirements of some routes by 5, or maybe awarding corruption points during the setup events (when Evette and Collette are figuring out who is the dom and who is the sub).

Also "Love" is stat that became significantly more difficult to increase, since pink meditations only increase it by 1 now, but I kinda like it being a more difficult stat, just worth keeping in mind "Love" content will be really hard to access in any playthroughs where another stat gets boosted to high values (i.e penalties for forcing a decision or routes where you're trying to build decks that greatly increase the other stats such as decks filled with reds, whites, or blacks).

Reactions: Feralcin

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Just played through this for the first time and it's now one of my favorite games on the site. Looking forward to trying another playthrough to see what differences there are.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thoughts on Evette's content:

I do however share the concern that, outside of the Vizier's route, the current corruption requirements can sneak up on a new player and act as a "wall", you can only increase corruption for a total of 3 points per week and a new player might associate corruption with a "negative" stat, it is logical to assume corruption would be necessary for some sexual content, but assuming it would be necessary for sexual content even outside of the Vizier's and Ulric's routes might not be imediatelly intuitive. If you get to say, Evette's first corruption requirement with something like 2-3 corruption, you will need to hard dedicate 3 weeks to doing nothing but increasing corruption before any kind of content progression can take place. This is of course just a small matter of number balancing, but still worth adressing at some point, something like reducing the corruption requirements of some routes by 5, or maybe awarding corruption points during the setup events (when Evette and Collette are figuring out who is the dom and who is the sub).
I think the new content in .74 with the PC will help alleviate that. Because that content is always available regardless of what trainer you're doing, so if you're new it will be a natural push to increase the Princess's corruption. Basically, there will always be a person around who will trigger sex events if corruption is raised, Maria.

Also "Love" is stat that became significantly more difficult to increase, since pink meditations only increase it by 1 now, but I kinda like it being a more difficult stat, just worth keeping in mind "Love" content will be really hard to access in any playthroughs where another stat gets boosted to high values (i.e penalties for forcing a decision or routes where you're trying to build decks that greatly increase the other stats such as decks filled with reds, whites, or blacks).
That's true, but I like the idea that getting the relationship to be based on mutual love should be harder and something you need to actively strive for. Maria's position as having to get the Princess to do very specific things is naturally a bit at odds with a lovey-dovey romance anyway.

Just played through this for the first time and it's now one of my favorite games on the site. Looking forward to trying another playthrough to see what differences there are.
Glad you like it. We're almost getting to the point where things are going to start diverging HEAVILY. Basically, weeks 1-50 are all setup to get the Princess in the right relationships and the right stats. After the upcoming ball in .8, all those setups will start having their payoffs.

ilyasik_granatomyot

Nov 7, 2021
I don't know if anyone posted a save with full gallery but here it is (Copy in Naked Ambition/game/saves) (Yeah, btw delete .txt extension. Search in google how to do it. Nothing difficult). Some of full scenes I think can crash the game (such as "Where's HR when you need it?") but most of them are just fine. Scenes with "PC" prefix is unavailible (I think) so does "Coming soon" scenes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The cheat mod works automatically. You'll know because you'll be succeeding at everything and having a choice to pass/fail card checks. You need to drop the entire guiscript folder into the game file, not just the contents.
Ahh.. I hought it was supposed to go in he game root. Now it works.

Apollo Seven - finally reached Cecily harem route, and I'm confused. You said they were turned into futas..the princess hserself uses that term. The image graphics cleary show no vagina (dildo scene - no vag, taking it in the ass)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes