Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
is there a femail domination route planed ? (PC and Princes or some one else )
You know, when I was planning out all the routes trying to fit in a bunch of different stuff and kinks, femdom completely slipped my mind. There's lots of lesdom stuff, and dominant futa Princess, but Princess dominating a guy slipped through the cracks. So no, femdom isn't really a thing. I'll try to sneak it into the end game crisis stuff coming up, but there's no route focused on that.

Reactions: Back

monker

May 20, 2020
if i'm not mistaken, "visualising" cards is not disabled if you don't have cards of two different colors; and if you click it by mistake, then it softlocks you, cause no rollback

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
if i'm not mistaken, "visualising" cards is not disabled if you don't have cards of two different colors; and if you click it by mistake, then it softlocks you, cause no rollback
There is text at the top of the screen that allows you to skip picking a second visualization card if you click it. It is still a bit of an UI problem though, you are not alone in having trouble finding it.

Last edited:

monker

May 20, 2020
There is text at the top of the screen that allows you to skip picking a second visualization card if you click it. It is still a bit of an UI problem though, you are not alone in having trouble finding it.
eh, i'm dumb, i even did it accidentaly first time when i used visualisation, and completely forgot about it

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
How do you install cheat mode in linux? The rar file extracts into a gui_scrip folder. Are we supposed to paste its content in lib or renpy or somewhere?

Reactions: GoblinSpokesman

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Are there any (good) endings yet or does the game still ends before the princess can become queen?

reznorms

Jun 3, 2018
How do you install cheat mode in linux? The rar file extracts into a gui_scrip folder. Are we supposed to paste its content in lib or renpy or somewhere?
Drop the "gui_script" folder (not the two files alone) inside the "game" folder from the game archive.

Reactions: Big To

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Jesus, all making the cheat mod accomplished was changing all the posts from complaints about it being a game you have to play to people not knowing how to put one folder into another lol.

You just take the folder that unzips, /gui_scripts, and put it in the /game folder. That's the whole process.

Yeahh Boyy

Feb 8, 2018
it's in the game folder, I've played several games on here and have been able to get mods working just fine

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Good update, I had been looking forward to the scenes between Maria and the princess and they did not dissapoint, it was also really fun to see how the mood/feelings system added different variations to the scenes.

Caught a small gallery bug, attempting to replay the futa variation of the "PC PrincessStrapon" scene doesn't work.

Also of course it is just a matter of number balancing, but I definitely think a requirement of 15 corruption for the first MariaxCollette scene might be a tad excessive, even if handholding is in fact extremely degenerate. Honestly wouldn't be opposed to reducing the first check down to something like 3-5 corruption.

Reactions: Apollo Seven
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes