joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
i don't understand how to have pc route or amelia route with cheat mod, only have evette route in all my playtroughs with the mod

hitman474721

Jul 1, 2019
I just downloaded the .74 version for android and it crashes everytime right after the Naked Ambition intro screen. Is anyone facing this issue.
Update : I found the .73 version on another site and that seems to work just fine.

Last edited:

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
I can't unlock the sixth meeting of both the dom and sub route with Evette, it skip right to the seventh. What am I doing wrong?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
is there a mod or a cheat to unlock the gallery?
It's controlled via a persistent file in the save folder. I've attached a new one for the new update.

I can't unlock the sixth meeting of both the dom and sub route with Evette, it skip right to the seventh. What am I doing wrong?
There's no way to cause that via any action you can do in game, so seems like a bug.

Quasar150

Oct 21, 2021
I just downloaded the .74 version for android and it crashes everytime right after the Naked Ambition intro screen. Is anyone facing this issue.
Update : I found the .73 version on another site and that seems to work just fine.
No, it's the same here on my end. Something about the Android version isn't working so good right now.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
No, it's the same here on my end. Something about the Android version isn't working so good right now.
Yeah, I've gotten multiple reports of this. I'll try to fix it soon. Nothing changed in this version compared to .73 that should cause any issues, so it's probably a build issue.

Reactions: Jaycognito

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
It's controlled via a persistent file in the save folder. I've attached a new one for the new update.

There's no way to cause that via any action you can do in game, so seems like a bug.
thanks!!! the only problem i found some bugs when i want to replay specifics scenes like the Futa princess

Mr_caveman

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
very unique art style and great fun to play as well. reminds me of the princess maker series... would be interesting if there were more "random" events and maybe an inventory with items that will affect stats etc. but in any case, fun game and looking forward to more updates

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
What kills this game for me is it being a trainer game, if the protagonist was the princess the game would be MUCH better. But the art is beautiful and the story is interesting enough, but not my style, if trainer is your style I recommend anyone to play.

Feb 26, 2019
What kills this game for me is it being a trainer game, if the protagonist was the princess the game would be MUCH better. But the art is beautiful and the story is interesting enough, but not my style, if trainer is your style I recommend anyone to play.
It's funny to me cause even though I normally hate trainer games and how repetitive they can be this one actually won me over with an actual story, different chars and the fact that the scenes have progression and actually change every time and affect the story instead of it being just grindy repetition just to get slightly different sex results each time
And yeah everything else just helps sells it like the art story music etc, can't wait to play the final version when it's done

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes