Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I seem to remember to better be able to balance pink checks with overall education.
With new corruption system, I'm struggling to get the boosts for education I want.

Basically, I'm talking about game balance, not content related.
It's just a different balance. It's easier to pass card checks because you don't need to have a bunch of pink cards in your deck, but if you're having her read erotica instead of studying to pump up corruption, of course she's going to have worse skills. Trainers raise her corruption too, but have different starting corruption needs. So it's easier to get the Princess on the throne with the Vizier than with Ulric, as it should be.

By more clothes - Meaning more outfits for princess to select ?
I mean she won't get naked and fuck people. Clothed Ambition is going to be the SFW conversion, like The Monster Within is for TF Card Battle.

full gallery pls idk how to unlock the rest of it
I posted a persistent file just above. Put it in your save folder.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
It's just a different balance. It's easier to pass card checks because you don't need to have a bunch of pink cards in your deck, but if you're having her read erotica instead of studying to pump up corruption, of course she's going to have worse skills. Trainers raise her corruption too, but have different starting corruption needs. So it's easier to get the Princess on the throne with the Vizier than with Ulric, as it should be.
Do you plan to remove pink cards eventually? They serve no purpose right now.

Ashani

Nov 1, 2017
I mean she won't get naked and fuck people. Clothed Ambition is going to be the SFW conversion, like The Monster Within is for TF Card Battle.
I see - I'm a fan of character customization, clothes included. So thought you're going to implement those

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I can't seem to remove the vizier after the festival. How can I do it? I am dumb, sorry.
If the princess is uncorrupt and already distrusts the vizier, it'll happen automatically without penalty. If it's not automatic, then the evening of the festival the player/confidant can tell the princess not to put up with it, and you'll ditch the vizier with a penalty (basically override the princess - it'll give you an extra prompt to do so).

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
After having completed several playthroughs with the new game mechanic, I have one minor concern about it.

(While the separation of corruption from pink cards has made some aspects of the game more accessible) it may need some kind of hint system for the corruption points. (Like the calendar saying how many points are needed for each week's lesson/events.)

---

When the corruption scenes were based on the pink cards, most of the times, I just had to plan my deck according to the calendar. But now it feels like I'm going in blind every week - unsure if I have enough corruption or not.

And because the game always plays the scenes in order, if I miss one week, I have to restart the game (sometimes from the start) to unlock the new scenes. This mainly happened in the case of Evette and Ulric.

---

Also, since the game needs the player to be conscious of the other cards as well, we can't simply stack up the corruption points either.

For example, in one of the playthroughs:

I was stacking a ton corruption points to unlock Ulric's route. However, as a side-effect, I lost all reliance in the process and Collette just jumped to Enrique. So, I had to redo the whole thing.

---

Having said all that, this problem doesn't come into play for any of the other love(?) interests.

So, it's not like the corruption points mechanic is broken, but rather, it could just use some kind of hint system about the points needed.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I see - I'm a fan of character customization, clothes included. So thought you're going to implement those
Maybe, new sprites for the Princess will be part of the transition, so a variety of outfits could be part of that.

Having said all that, this problem doesn't come into play for any of the other love(?) interests.

So, it's not like the corruption points mechanic is broken, but rather, it could just use some kind of hint system about the points needed.
I'm not sure how I would do that elegantly. And the amount of corruption it goes by each week for the trainers is always the same. So it's not like Ulric will suddenly want 10 more corruption instead of five more. So planning is really only needed for the firs two or so and then the pattern should show itself.

And because the game always plays the scenes in order, if I miss one week, I have to restart the game (sometimes from the start) to unlock the new scenes. This mainly happened in the case of Evette and Ulric.
There won't be new scenes all the way to the end of the game once the timeline expands, so missing a few checks can be made up for. This is mostly a problem with the .7 timeline.

Reactions: Arisushi

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
There seems to be a typo with the Ulric Blowjob replay script in the gallery - specifically in the sceneReplays.rpy file. The three labels have a typo in them so there's an error when they're being called.

Example label ulricBlowtjobReplay3:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
And the amount of corruption it goes by each week for the trainers is always the same. So it's not like Ulric will suddenly want 10 more corruption instead of five more.
Oh :oops: I didn't pick up on that. Sorry. (Of all the things I could've overlooked :FacePalm:)

There won't be new scenes all the way to the end of the game once the timeline expands, so missing a few checks can be made up for. This is mostly a problem with the .7 timeline.
Well, in that case, the whole thing I talked about pretty much becomes invalid :LOL:

---

(PS: The new scenes were great as always. Looking forward to the next update :) )

Reactions: Apollo Seven

F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
Well, this is one of those games that consist of all good things but altogether are more irritating than entertaining.

The graphics is fine. I do remember adventures from the early 90s, so graphics is totally fine for me.

Text is... Hmm, my English is a rather basic one so it isn't very difficult to impress me but the texts in this game look more literature-ish than you can expect from the erotic game. And simultaneously the language isn't excessively using rare words or crazy grammatic. Text is nice (but stupid typos like their->they're are still present).

That card\mood\thought system is quite understandable. And nicely done.

So everything is good. But together... I'm sick of losing. Losing almost every dialogue. And those rare winnings are not nearly as profitable as losing -- unprofitable.

Constant losing discourages. Really don't see any reason to return to this game in the future.

Good luck, though. I might not like the game-flow, but technically the game is good and surely looks significantly different than all those numerous Big-Brother-With-2-Sisters games.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Elaborate.

Sad that I have to ask, but I see a lot of people use the term futa wrongly and tag shemales as futa.
It needs to have both a dick and vag.
It's the same gentiles situation that the futa route always has had, just know she's rubbing them with the PC.

gallery unlocker exist ?
Ah, what an existential question. What does it mean to exist? Do you exist? Do I exist? How can we know anything is real at all? What I do know is that if you put the pesistant file that was posted above you in the save folder the gallery will unveil all it's secrets to you. For all the other mysteries of the cosmos, you're on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: Alannnnn

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018

Fixes a bug that could keep the new Ulric and Enrique scenes from showing up.

HighTide

May 7, 2019
It's possibly been mentioned already, I only just arrived, but when you try to "Visualize" two moods together with only one type available, you get very Very stuck

I have to say, it's a compelling game, and the perspective being from an outsider listening in is creative and interesting! It felt a smidge defeating to make so many blunders from the first playthrough, but as I've learned it moving forward, it's gotten very engaging!

Reactions: goldenb

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
It's possibly been mentioned already, I only just arrived, but when you try to "Visualize" two moods together with only one type available, you get very Very stuck
As someone who made the exact same mistake, there is clickable text at the very top of the screen (or maybe at the very bottom, can't quite remember right now) that allows you to cancel the visualization (it instead acts like meditation by removing the first card you clicked).

It feels like a bit of an UI problem since it is happening with more people than just me now, maybe it could use some kind of "button-like" outline so that it doesn't blend with the rest of the non-interactable parts of the UI but maybe there are more elegant solutions, I won't pretend I know much about making a good UI.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So just making sure but from what I can tell at this time pink cards are just fodder for removal correct? Even the combined versions, cause I think the corruption part makes more sense then just always drawing a pink card but maybe some scenes only require the corruption at a certain point and others maybe require a submission card or dom card?

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
It's the same gentiles situation that the futa route always has had, just know she's rubbing them with the PC.
Wait... our character, the female friend who advises the queen now has sex scenes? If this is true, its about time. I stopped playing this game a while ago when i realized the person I was supposed to be was just confidant who does not try and get a meassure of power themselves (you, get ur family to stop being fucking peasants) nor try to their snatch licked or fucked.

Why give has a character at all if we were just supposed to be the princesses conscious whispering to her... but now, if the pc can fuck and get fucked... the dev may also make the pc have some Ambition herself.

Reactions: goldenb

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So just making sure but from what I can tell at this time pink cards are just fodder for removal correct? Even the combined versions, cause I think the corruption part makes more sense then just always drawing a pink card but maybe some scenes only require the corruption at a certain point and others maybe require a submission card or dom card?
There's no scenes currently that need pink cards. That may change in the future.

Wait... our character, the female friend who advises the queen now has sex scenes? If this is true, its about time. I stopped playing this game a while ago when i realized the person I was supposed to be was just confidant who does not try and get a meassure of power themselves (you, get ur family to stop being fucking peasants) nor try to their snatch licked or fucked.

Why give has a character at all if we were just supposed to be the princesses conscious whispering to her... but now, if the pc can fuck and get fucked... the dev may also make the pc have some Ambition herself.
The PCs meddling and ambition is represented in the player relationship stats. For most of the game she's either lying low and building trust, or actually being a good friend. If you want to gain power yourself, you need to keep the Princess's reliance up and confidence down so when she gets on the throne in the endings, she can swoop in and convince the Princess that she still needs her help. That's why there's all those white choices that raise reliance and are summed up as "You're dumb, I'm smart, shut up."

But yes, in the next update the PC-Princess sex and romance stuff will be added in so you can get that dress off her and get to town. The scenes follow the same setup as the rest of the relationship with a mutual Love path, a Princess led Confidence path, or the PC dominated Reliance path. So if you want to be a scheming peasant girl who's just using the Princess for her own gain, bump up that reliance and you'll have her own her knees eating you out in no time.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes