Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I have an update mostly done, but I don't want to release it until I can actually take the game off hiatus and work on it more. I don't want to have something come out than another 3 month wait.
I remember you mentioning a dominant futa-MC path in which you can feminize the brother a long, long time ago. Did that ever materialize?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I remember you mentioning a dominant futa-MC path in which you can feminize the brother a long, long time ago. Did that ever materialize?
It is in the game, it just isn't finished yet. Get Cecily as your tutor and draw green cards to progress that route.

Reactions: Dom1anon

Forgiveme0018

Jan 2, 2020
There was an error in the stat.rpy script of the official cheat mode, so I corrected it.
Overwrite it on the "/game/gui_scripts/stats.rpy"

GrumpyOlCoot

Oct 23, 2021
Since the Dev is struggling with burn out, I shall mention, the first time I played this... .34? somewhere in that range of patches, I couldn't care for it. I liked that it was a unique game with a clear concept of what it wanted to be, it just wasn't something that clicked with me. Now, trying it again on the most recent patch? It finally clicked. Not a perfect game, but, the parts I liked about it finally gelled in a way that the frustration of learning the somewhat awkward card system (It isn't the most intuitive thing, at least for me) was quite easy to overcome, and I managed to get to the current end on most of the paths rather quickly after that initial hurdle fell. Very solid, unique game, and I shall be watching to see how it develops into the 1.0 patches.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I had a lot of fun playing through this once, but the fact that most of the game is about randomness when it comes to drawing cards, I don't think I would want to attempt unlocking everything...
I'm all for "your choices matter !", but I think I should be able to save-scam the game if I wish to avoid the RNG on my subsequent playthroughs.

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
I love mediaeval royalty simulator later games like this and yes, your grace etc.

Any recommendations for more of these types of games? NSFW or Not

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Really cool novel retro game, definitely worth investing and become a patron, Is there a route where Step Brother and Princess Fall in Love?. That be cool, Rule the Kingdom while keeping it All in the family "wink". LOL

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I playing it for a while... but there is any sexual content? I'm not complaining... but after about half hour of gameplay i didn't understand too much what is this game about. :)

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I playing it for a while... but there is any sexual content? I'm not complaining... but after about half hour of gameplay i didn't understand too much what is this game about. :)
There's lots and lots of sex. The most easily accessible stuff is with the Princess's tutor of the MC. Just keep pumping up her corruption.

Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There's lots and lots of sex. The most easily accessible stuff is with the Princess's tutor of the MC. Just keep pumping up her corruption.
Any clue, how much lot? :) There also lesbian tag... so this princess may having sex with all characters?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Any clue, how much lot? :) There also lesbian tag... so this princess may having sex with all characters?
Over 100. But the vast majority of them are route locked to specific characters. And yes, if they have a sprite the Princess can fuck them at some point.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Apollo Seven and what about transformation? Is there any phisical transformation of princess?
And tentacles tag? On my playthrough was one scene with squid. It is all? Or this squid playing big part of the game?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Apollo Seven and what about transformation? Is there any phisical transformation of princess?
And tentacles tag? On my playthrough was one scene with squid. It is all? Or this squid playing big part of the game?
The Princess can become a Futa and Adelin can become a woman, both on the Cecily as tutor route. That one scene with a demon is all the tentacle content there is.

• Thinking Face

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Update for what's happening with this game for people who only follow me on here.

Is it abandoned?
No, it's just still on hiatus.

Is it ever coming off hiatus?
Yes, it is the next side project for once Netoria is done in a few months.

Wait, Netoria is a side project? Than what is a main project?
My new big game, At the Mountains of Friendship. I've been working on it for over a year getting it ready for public release. Once it comes out it will be the main focus of the Patreon and such unless it flops horribly or something.

So... when is new Naked Ambition stuff coming exactly?
July, if everything goes well.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Update for what's happening with this game for people who only follow me on here.

Is it abandoned?
No, it's just still on hiatus.

Is it ever coming off hiatus?
Yes, it is the next side project for once Netoria is done in a few months.

Wait, Netoria is a side project? Than what is a main project?
My new big game, At the Mountains of Friendship. I've been working on it for over a year getting it ready for public release. Once it comes out it will be the main focus of the Patreon and such unless it flops horribly or something.

So... when is new Naked Ambition stuff coming exactly?
July, if everything goes well.
Common Apollo Seven W

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes