Your Friends

Nov 26, 2020
Are there any plans to put this version on steam/itch io or maybe a content patch for the SFW version? I was curious about Adelin too, will he have a different path that doesn't involve Cecily?

Also I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling with burn out. :( I think you're making something very original with a lot of charm

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Are there any plans to put this version on steam/itch io or maybe a content patch for the SFW version? I was curious about Adelin too, will he have a different path that doesn't involve Cecily?

Also I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling with burn out. :( I think you're making something very original with a lot of charm

As for Steam, Clothed Ambtion has too many game play changes for there to be a simple patch. But something that adds back in sex scenes isn't out of the question. I don't have any plans to put Naked Ambition on there, since it's free and might cause some confusion with Clothed Ambition.
Adelin has a romance path outside of the Cecily stuff, although as is it's pretty hard to access.

Reactions: Your Friends

realh

Aug 6, 2018
how to use the cheat mod? i saw this question 10 times but no one answer. Game dev? maybe a describtion in the op? for me its unplayable without cheats

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
how to use the cheat mod? i saw this question 10 times but no one answer. Game dev? maybe a describtion in the op? for me its unplayable without cheats
This had been answered plenty of times. You put the gui_scripts folder in the game folder. That's the whole process.

Reactions: Grave1754 and realh

Ghost265

Jul 15, 2020
seems that the android version i downloaded (.81) is missing the chat portraits i saw on the pc version, and there appears to be 2 overlapping dialogue boxes that obscure other ui elements sometimes. i tried reinstalling to no avail. is there something im missing or perhaps an incompatibility with my note 9?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
seems that the android version i downloaded (.81) is missing the chat portraits i saw on the pc version, and there appears to be 2 overlapping dialogue boxes that obscure other ui elements sometimes. i tried reinstalling to no avail. is there something im missing or perhaps an incompatibility with my note 9?
It sounds like a compatibility issue. The game has alternate sized UI elements for mobile, so it might be using the wrong ones.

unsung

Jul 19, 2017
Finished running Evette's route a couple of times, a couple of events seem to be bugged.

In the moon ball it will always play the dominant version of the scene version of the scene, reason being that the submissive branch checks for activitylevel = 0, but now the submissive route is activitylevel = -1.

Same issue happens in the 2nd spring ball as well, it always plays the dominant route version.

EDIT: Also "Sixth Evette submission route trainer event" didn't unlock in the gallery, despite playing normally in the game
Had the same issue with Evette's dominant route at the moon ball in .81 with the persistent file.

That said, this game is a hidden gem and I for one really appreciate the work, sweat, and love you put into Apollo Seven, ditto for Futa Oasis. Ignore the whining and the complaints, you're doing an awesome job. You don't have to please everyone and honestly as long as you are enjoying it, other people will too. Thanks for the awesome story and game experience, you're awesome!!!!

Solaine

Feb 19, 2019
Fantastic Game Developer really, this Game deserves a lot more praise in almost anything. Its not even in Development for that long unlike most of the other games i know. I am probably gonna try Netoria Tactics next but big thanks for the work! I hope you are not burning yourself out with all those projects. Games like those are the ones i always hope for when looking up good h-games. Fun and engaging Gameplay mixed with interesting stories that you can influence

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Any news on when the next version is coming out?
I have an update mostly done, but I don't want to release it until I can actually take the game off hiatus and work on it more. I don't want to have something come out than another 3 month wait.

Reactions: lockerxx

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Among all apollo 7 games, i like this one best.
Of course others are all good, and i enjoy NTR tactics a lot.
Just hope new game would not got this game finished roughly.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I have an update mostly done, but I don't want to release it until I can actually take the game off hiatus and work on it more. I don't want to have something come out than another 3 month wait.
are you doing the final update?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes