doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
intresting game would be cool if there was more transformation like in princess maker with height and breast size ....also would like a way maybe via artifact or something for the princess to start a futa

Feb 26, 2019
Hey Mr. Dev I love your game therefore I will make a nitpick :geek:
At the Flower Festival in the first few weeks, the trial of wisdom ultimately requires 100 wisdom to ace it, and it's possible to obtain that amount by that week with heirlooms, but once you pass the check there's only that message about olive cooking tip or something lol
But why is that, if there's a legit way of getting 100? The same festival requires 100 offense to duel the Noblewoman and it actually rewards you for that. Like if it was an amount impossible to obtain (like 50 foreign in the second week with General Normand) I would get it, since the player would be obviously cheating, but it infuriated me so much getting 100 wisdom just to see that lmao
Love your game my man and I respect you a lot for not backing down from the system you chose even with all the complaints, and I hope to play the final complete version soon! (please at least give the player 1 point in anything out of pity for getting 100 wisdom :cry:)

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
I don't quite understand how do you suppose to customize your deck. It seems to me that the most reliable way to pass tests is to just have 2 of each cards in the deck, which is fairly easy to do and don't require any actual decision making. Am i missing something? Is there a point in putting more cards of some particular type, and removing other cards?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't quite understand how do you suppose to customize your deck. It seems to me that the most reliable way to pass tests is to just have 2 of each cards in the deck, which is fairly easy to do and don't require any actual decision making. Am i missing something? Is there a point in putting more cards of some particular type, and removing other cards?
2 of everything would still be too unreliable to pass all the checks. In a blind playthrough where you want to pass as many checks as possible that's a fair idea but it is very likely to end up as a failed run, but once you know what checks you will get in the different events there's no reason why you shouldn't adjust your deck on the fly (e.g, if you already did all the events that use white cards, no reason to keep them on your deck, replace them with whatever color will be used in the next check).

Think of it as a rotating deck, switch out what you know you won't use next and switch in what you know you will need to increase your odds.

Also some routes require extreme dedication to passing certain checks with whoever is your tutor, the ones that don't use the corruption system mean you should always keep some of the required cards in your deck, regardless of councillor events. Also some routes only unlock after failed card checks, so you might want to get rid of all the cards for that check, etc.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
This is so stupid.
And genius at the same time. For ppl who like the gameplay they can play it many times and still enjoy the game.
Just don't try to get all the paths in one playthrough. Focus on the paths you can reach instead of working against whats on your hand.

I do agree that this game is not for everyone but you should play sth else instead of posting a meaningless insult.

NotALlama

Jul 29, 2017
For whatever reason while being a sub to evette during the last event where they dance the princess calls her a pet and evette refers to the princess as mistress, then they treat the relationship in reverse. Here is a related save.

Will definitely be subsribing to the Patreon, love this gameplay and style.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.82 + Official Cheat Mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 101 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Crownlix

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This game is off hiatus, but the next update won't be for a few months. Netoria Tactics still has priority until the next update for that is done. But once that's out, it's Naked Ambition's time in the sun again!

But it'll still only have side project status because the main project slot is taken by one that came out today! It's called .
I've been working on this one for almost two years now, and it's a big one. I hope people enjoy it!

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
who is your artist for At the Mountains of Friendship? (unless its you lol)
A lot of artists worked on the game. The UI artist, Background artist, character artist, and monster artists (there was like a dozen monster artists) are all different people.
The character artist is named Rad Lad, but I don't think they have any online presance.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
God dang how many games you have and working on at the same time?
Kinda annoying bruh, why not focus on one at a time so the wait time doesnt seem like eternity

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
God dang how many games you have and working on at the same time?
Kinda annoying bruh, why not focus on one at a time so the wait time doesnt seem like eternity
Right now, three including this one. I like working on multiple creative projects at once, it keeps things fresh. If I had just been working on Naked Ambition for the past three years or so updates would still probably be like five months apart just because I'd be so burnt out on it.

Man, I like this game. Wish dev put more priority to this game
Once the Netoria Tactics epilogues are out in a few weeks, Naked Ambition will be way up there again until it's finished.

Reactions: ubrus
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes