Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Dev update.
I'm working on the .9 update, for realsies. The game is not on hiatus anymore. I've written new stuff for it, made new art, the update is just complex and taking a while. I'm sorry this is going so slowly. .9 advances the game to the end of content date. The final crisis, the vote for Queen, endings, all that.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Haven't looked at the game since it first came out, how does the content in relation to the rival look like for now?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Haven't looked at the game since it first came out, how does the content in relation to the rival look like for now?
The main content that is available is role-reversal in the futanari route, you can feminize the rival until you turn them into a girl with magic and then the princess fucks them.

There is also a more vanilla romance route, but last time I played it I wasn't able to unlock the scenes for it in a playthrough, don't know if it is not meant to be unlockable yet (could be meant to only be available with a ng+ item) or if it is just an error in the math of the variables.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The main content that is available is role-reversal in the futanari route, you can feminize the rival until you turn them into a girl with magic and then the princess fucks them.

There is also a more vanilla romance route, but last time I played it I wasn't able to unlock the scenes for it in a playthrough, don't know if it is not meant to be unlockable yet (could be meant to only be available with a ng+ item) or if it is just an error in the math of the variables.
So is this game primarily a futa kind of game?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So is this game primarily a futa kind of game?
No, just that the rival only has sexual content in the futa route right now.

Outside of the futa route you have like 7 romance options (4 M/F, 3 F/F), 2 corruption routes, a bunch of random one-off sex events (usually either female solo or M/F), plus a bunch of stuff I'm probably forgetting.

The futa route is cool and has a good amount of variation even within it (princess bottoms to a futa, princess tops a bunch of girls as a futa, princess feminizes the rival and fucks them as a futa), but it is only a part of the game.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what must you do to get the Princess&Adline Incest route?. Wait does it even count as incest now. "smirk"

Sehme

Sep 24, 2018
would anyone be able to explain how i use the cheats? do i pui the folder named "Gui_Scripts" into the game folder or am i supposed to take out the files? i cant find anywhere that explains it

ivuvwev

Jan 27, 2023
the dev really get the unique song tht sounds cool , thanks for the music playlist my fav music is the white and royal entrance

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Another dev update. Work on the update is going really badly. This is kind of a first for me where I make an effort towards something and I just can't use it because it's hot garbage. I can't get back in the zone of the writing and the art production has had two finished pieces made in months of artist collaboration.

So... I don't know. I might just have to put the game on hiatus again? But I don't see why writing it would go any better in the future. I could force out a bad update I guess just to have one. I'm sorry guys I'm kind of at a loss here with what to do. The game and the players deserve updates a finished game, but that can't just come from thin air, I have to actually make it.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Another dev update. Work on the update is going really badly. This is kind of a first for me where I make an effort towards something and I just can't use it because it's hot garbage. I can't get back in the zone of the writing and the art production has had two finished pieces made in months of artist collaboration.

So... I don't know. I might just have to put the game on hiatus again? But I don't see why writing it would go any better in the future. I could force out a bad update I guess just to have one. I'm sorry guys I'm kind of at a loss here with what to do. The game and the players deserve updates a finished game, but that can't just come from thin air, I have to actually make it.
Here's some advice. Take a break and time away. It's better you take a break and come back with a solid plan.

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018

Maybe you can crowdsource some ideas. Most of the people in this thread are familiar with the game and could offer ideas (broad strokes, of course).

Anyway, in my experience it is better to go with bad idea than stop. Once you have something concrete, you can much more easily see what you can improve.

Don't go Martin on us :)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes