4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
So I mistakenly put the graphics on ultra to see if my PC could take it, and now i can't even open the game as it crashes instantly. Anyone know how to reset the settings/data? Uninstalling doesn't work.
try to clean all the data from c:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Sam3DX\NF3D\

Reactions: nobody0123

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
From a gameplay perspective I do not think it is a good idea to have two lose conditions, HP reaching zero and orgasm reaching 80 (it says 100, but ingame it triggers at 80), as in effect it forces you to either only use attacks or sex moves, never a combination.
Instead of orgasm could make you lose a lot of HP, and properly also decreased energy regeneration. Maybe also a few rounds of stun.

Also, as there is currently no multiplayer yet, you can simply loop each stage of the animation until you press a button or click with the mouse. That way you basically have your gallery.
In multiplayer the scene could advance if one of the players hits continue.

Reactions: Sam3DX

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Hmmm, not a very inspired game: Streetfighter with hookers. Next update, "up-up-down-down-left-right- HADOUKEN! move with a 6 lb. double-ended flaming dildo?"

I'll pass.
Now, THIS, I would love to see. Especially in a fight between Camy and Chun Li

freeko

May 15, 2019
I want to like this game. The problem for me is hard to quantify into a specific thing I want to see changed. I'd prefer a DoA or Rumble Roses, so the turn based "action" seems misplaced to some extent. Maybe something like the Wrestle Angel Survivor games on the ps2 where you manage a group of fighters? That probably does not work either, but it fits more into where I think the main idea of this game is trying to go.

I am not going to say that this is a bad game, at least not yet. Quantifying what I might suggest to make it better is difficult. So far there is a character creation tool, which does a very good job for the most part. I feel the faces could use more work to differentiate one character from the next perhaps. Aside from that it is too difficult to judge the in game aspects. I have no idea how the game wants to function and the demo does nothing to really help a player understand how to play the game.

Jurrok

Apr 11, 2019
What models is this using? Isn't Daz license against using their models in a game engine that doesn't use still renders or video animations?

freeko

May 15, 2019
There was an interactive license sale not too long ago where most of the licenses cost $5 each. Then again, there are other places to get stuff that thankfully may not have those nonsensical licensing issues like Renderosity.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
What models is this using? Isn't Daz license against using their models in a game engine that doesn't use still renders or video animations?
With the recent official DAZ to Unity bridge, it seems like Daz ENCOURAGE you to use their models in a game engine. Interactive licenses could be expensive tho, but if you're lucky and patient - most of them could be grabbed for like just an extra $5

Reactions: Jurrok

Jurrok

Apr 11, 2019
With the recent official DAZ to Unity bridge, it seems like Daz ENCOURAGE you to use their models in a game engine. Interactive licenses could be expensive tho, but if you're lucky and patient - most of them could be grabbed for like just an extra $5
I would grab a license if I could, stuck with zero budget making a game is hard but doable. Been busy with blender, using MakeHuman's character models, they're free but damn they're ugly. I'm trying to get into contact with this 3D modeller who posted some free models to try and use his models.

fapstrike

Apr 27, 2017
Well, sometimes it randomly happens for some hardware. Unfortunately, I don't have any idea how to fix it, I can't replicate the issue on my system :cry::cry::cry:
oh, i kinda fixed it, in my case apparently the game doesnt like to run on mecanical drives, as soon as i moved to an ssd so it loads faster it worked without any other issues.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes