rayeng02

May 19, 2017
i cant play the game, the image is corrupted, it opens but is all fucked up :/ someone having the same issue?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So ive got the 7th ending of 7. Interesting, since i didnt let the girl get raped once, but at the end ive had no choice, so the kid she was playing with raped her anyway. The whole effort went to waste...

Can add NTR tag
Shes not his GF. No "NTR" in this.

Can we please stop using this japanese gibberish? Its "cheating", people...

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So ive got the 7th ending of 7. Interesting, since i didnt let the girl get raped once, but at the end ive had no choice, so the kid she was playing with raped her anyway. The whole effort went to waste...

Shes not his GF. No "NTR" in this.

Can we please stop using this japanese gibberish? Its "cheating", people...
No. NTR means more than cheating it is usually Blackmail of a Spouse contains corruption and is NonCon-ish by default. Also NTR is an English term.

• Angry
Reactions: Dyhart

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Also NTR is an English term.
"Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonists loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

Quote from urban dictionary. Also "netorare/netori" is no english word ive ever heard of and ive been learning english all my life (you never stop learning...). But you can think what you like.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
No matter how much I try no matter what I use it is always like this no use this file is corrupted. Hmm...probably the download link I used, btw I have tried every way the previous user told everyone to but no use still error.
SS.PNG

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
"Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonists loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader."

Quote from urban dictionary. Also "netorare/netori" is no english word I've ever heard of and I"ve been learning english all my life (you never stop learning...). But you can think what you like.
Please don't use urban dictionary as your primary source. If you want an explanation then here you go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
DMCA happy dev. The torrent file will probably be the only file left. As all other hosts are deleting this file.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
No matter how much I try no matter what I use it is always like this no use this file is corrupted. Hmm...probably the download link I used, btw I have tried every way the previous user told everyone to but no use still error.
Nope, they work just fine (I assume they are the same as they were 4 days ago? at any rate just DL them now...). Grabbed the one from the RACATY link (I guess it is not yet down) and also the torrent, just to try out; and they are a-okay. So it's something on your end.

And since your error seems to be very similar to (or rather, the exact same as) the one the user Hatsumi was mentioning on page 1 of the thread... I guess you guys are messing up something very basic. So you have read through the thread, and tried everything?

I have Win8.1., Kaspersky for AV -which doesn't detect anything suspicious with regards to the .7z archive-, and for all intents and purposes (for now), I just right-click on the downloaded .7z file and use "Extract here". Which should be available if you have WinRAR installed (I also have 7-Zip, which also gives an option in the right-click context menu, but let's just stick with the more basic WinRAR here). That creates the folder 'Naked Story', in which I just start SNaked.exe. And the game starts. Nothing else needed doing.
I am NOT in Japanese locale, am NOT using Locale Emulator or something similar, do NOT have Format/Time/Location/Region or whatever changed to Japanese (and nothing is set to English/England either), and it just starts. Without errors.

Since there are no files with Japanese characters in their names here, the sometimes needed "be in Jap locale when extracting the archive!!" suggestion doesn't apply here. It should work without any problems in any case.
Here are the properties of the 'Naked Story' folder:
Size: 1,91 GB (2 051 063 653 bytes)
Contains: 4097 files, 19 folders

If anything differs from that, then something effes up during the extraction process, but basicly the only thing I could think of is the antivir going nuts and silently removing files.

Also of note, is this (from the game's description on Steam; which you should have already looked at after encountering errors, but since it already has been mentioned here in the thread, I guess you could be excused this time... xD - EDIT: wait, nope, it hasn't been mentioned, my bad; so you're not excused! lol):

----------------------
[If an error occurs.]

Please install the [Japanese language pack].
----------------------

So if everything seems to be in order, yet you still get the error(s), look it up how to install the Japanese language pack for your system, and do that. (I guess I should've mentioned I have that installed)
Otherwise, you need to do something with your AV, because... It's probs the cause.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
cg please
Cool. Since you said please:
A) Get game. Get full save. Use album in game. Profit.
B) Read through thread. Learn how to do it yourself. Get CGs. Profit.
C) Google is your friend. Though this probably only will work, if exhentai is also your friend...

....Holy shit. Wall of text. Sorry... xD

cakacakaca6

Jul 12, 2017
Fun game to play. #exhibitionism will be the suitable tag for this. Too bad I can't search this game's name in the F95 forum, don't know why ._.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
Nope, they work just fine (I assume they are the same as they were 4 days ago? at any rate just DL them now...). Grabbed the one from the RACATY link (I guess it is not yet down) and also the torrent, just to try out; and they are a-okay. So it's something on your end.

And since your error seems to be very similar to (or rather, the exact same as) the one the user Hatsumi was mentioning on page 1 of the thread... I guess you guys are messing up something very basic. So you have read through the thread, and tried everything?

I have Win8.1., Kaspersky for AV -which doesn't detect anything suspicious with regards to the .7z archive-, and for all intents and purposes (for now), I just right-click on the downloaded .7z file and use "Extract here". Which should be available if you have WinRAR installed (I also have 7-Zip, which also gives an option in the right-click context menu, but let's just stick with the more basic WinRAR here). That creates the folder 'Naked Story', in which I just start SNaked.exe. And the game starts. Nothing else needed doing.
I am NOT in Japanese locale, am NOT using Locale Emulator or something similar, do NOT have Format/Time/Location/Region or whatever changed to Japanese (and nothing is set to English/England either), and it just starts. Without errors.

Since there are no files with Japanese characters in their names here, the sometimes needed "be in Jap locale when extracting the archive!!" suggestion doesn't apply here. It should work without any problems in any case.
Here are the properties of the 'Naked Story' folder:
Size: 1,91 GB (2 051 063 653 bytes)
Contains: 4097 files, 19 folders

If anything differs from that, then something effes up during the extraction process, but basicly the only thing I could think of is the antivir going nuts and silently removing files.

Also of note, is this (from the game's description on Steam; which you should have already looked at after encountering errors, but since it already has been mentioned here in the thread, I guess you could be excused this time... xD - EDIT: wait, nope, it hasn't been mentioned, my bad; so you're not excused! lol):

----------------------
[If an error occurs.]

Please install the [Japanese language pack].
----------------------

So if everything seems to be in order, yet you still get the error(s), look it up how to install the Japanese language pack for your system, and do that. (I guess I should've mentioned I have that installed)
Otherwise, you need to do something with your AV, because... It's probs the cause.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool. Since you said please:
A) Get game. Get full save. Use album in game. Profit.
B) Read through thread. Learn how to do it yourself. Get CGs. Profit.
C) Google is your friend. Though this probably only will work, if exhentai is also your friend...

....Holy shit. Wall of text. Sorry... xD
Well thanks for the info, I am gonna give a try that what you said. xD

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Don't know what to think, really... The Card Game is a whole mess. Everytime I think I have a good card, it's a draw out of no reason it seems. Is it even possible to win this game?

Jan 21, 2018
Don't know what to think, really... The Card Game is a whole mess. Everytime I think I have a good card, it's a draw out of no reason it seems. Is it even possible to win this game?
It is an extremely simple card game for children so there must be a misunderstanding. Where exactly is your problem? Did you find the order of cards (what beats what) and the probabilities above each card?

Reactions: TankyThomas
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes