Mr. World

Jul 9, 2018
I finally knew what was wrong with my files. Apparently, I was using the version without the DLC, and the uncensor patch does not work with the original version of the game.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does any one know how to get the scene with the blowjob on backstreet? I've gone over multiple times (lap 9 lol) and I can't get it to trigger. I have all the items already. Also does anyone know how to trigger the scene on wide street that uses band aids?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developer has gotten the game taken down from almost every (if not all) file hosts, as Ryahn said the torrent is the only thing likely to survive.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Racaty doesn't seem to work anymore.
Well, it works for me. DLing now, and it's doing its job. Maybe you've got an overzealous ad-blocker or something has that website blacklisted for you?
At any rate, yeah, what the above poster said.

Mar 1, 2019
I don't know if I'm being stupid here or what. I've extracted and placed the uncensoring patch file into my GameFiles folder, but the game is still censored (IE: She's wearing a school swimsuit under her school uniform). I've even tried placing the file in EVERY subfolder of this game and still no dice.

How do I get the uncensoring patch to work here?

Edit: Nevermind, I am an idiot. Applying the patch to the pre-patched game apparently breaks it and forces it to play as though it's the censored version. Found out by completely deleting the game and then extracting the game again without applying the decensoring patch this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: junk33junk

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
can someone upload their working game? can't use enigma on any files.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
can someone upload their working game? can't use enigma on any files.
Not really sure what you're asking, but if it's "unpacking", read through pages 2-3 of the thread.
Otherwise, the RACATY link and the torrent work just fine, for the time being at least.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Not really sure what you're asking, but if it's "unpacking", read through pages 2-3 of the thread.
Otherwise, the RACATY link and the torrent work just fine, for the time being at least.
c331e438c06f0d19c690e803d8d8c9db.png

well i know how to unpack but the screen from the "Game.exe" is black and there is nothing to unpack.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
There seems to be a failure at miscommunication probably or whatnot, I daresay...

So are you just saying that the game won't start on your end? What I mentioned was that the game assets can be "unpacked" with the method mentioned in pages 2-3. Sorry.

Also, *maybe* try and start it with SNaked.exe (on the left, in your screenshot)...
No enigma required.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
There seems to be a failure at miscommunication probably or whatnot, I daresay...

So are you just saying that the game won't start on your end? What I mentioned was that the game assets can be "unpacked" with the method mentioned in pages 2-3. Sorry.

Also, *maybe* try and start it with SNaked.exe (on the left, in your screenshot)...
No enigma required.
i fixed it, now i can use the game.exe

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i fixed it, now i can use the game.exe
M'kay, glad you got it to work.

Though I still don't get why you didn't want to start it with SNaked.exe, like it was supposed to work, right from the beginning.
But hey, all's well that ends well!

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
M'kay, glad you got it to work.

Though I still don't get why you didn't want to start it with SNaked.exe, like it was supposed to work, right from the beginning.
But hey, all's well that ends well!
didn't know the Snaked.exe and game.exe was thesame thing o_O

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes