Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
Well, is it included in this? I just wanna know if I'm getting all the content I've been checking on this game for over a year for.

D

Deleted member 1002158

Wait is anyone else getting the game's cgs stuck overlayed with a swimsuit, if so how do I remove it

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Wait is anyone else getting the game's cgs stuck overlayed with a swimsuit, if so how do I remove it
IIRC this is the unpatched Steam version - there's a link to WhiteCute's site in one of the menus (I think the load menu) and you can download the nudity patch there.

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Simple and fun game that requires multiple playthroughs if you want to see all the events.

Gameplay is extremely straightforward and not all that random despite what some of the earlier replies on this thread may imply. Just take note of the percentages on below each of Ruri's cards and ranking on the bottom left corner. Even before the first map finished I already could remember which cards were advantageous over which. Oh, and buy the card holder whenever you can. More cards to choose from = less RNG messing your run up. Also on the second lap and onwards you'll always begin the first street with a reaper card that will basically let you fast forward past that first street.

As for getting through the University Street without a bad ending, either make sure that Ruri ends the previous map without being naked or just keep playing until a point where the option to begin University Street naked (no items) is available. You'll still want to end University Street not naked though, as that will trigger another bad end (but also led to another street if you started university naked).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The author has... kindly asked in the thread that no sharing to be done, so, what you see is what you get - until they get taken down, too, that is. (I see anonfile bit the bucket also, by now)
Well, the torrent will be around for a while, though, probably...

Reactions: TankyThomas

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The author has... kindly asked in the thread that no sharing to be done, so, what you see is what you get - until they get taken down, too, that is. (I see anonfile bit the bucket also, by now)
Well, the torrent will be around for a while, though, probably...
this is pirate site fam

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The file hosts need to comply though when the owner of whatever it is tells them to stop. So no problem here or with the torrent, but MEGA and nopy etc can't be used to host it anymore.

Looks like the developer really did the rounds. Evey file host, on every site but one that I've checked was deleted because of the DMCA.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The file hosts need to comply though when the owner of whatever it is tells them to stop. So no problem here or with the torrent, but MEGA and nopy etc can't be used to host it anymore.

Looks like the developer really did the rounds. Evey file host, on every site but one that I've checked was deleted because of the DMCA.
is anon file safe to use fam?

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
can someone please explain the how to play this card game?
its confusing, i even read through the manual/instruction in the game and the the thread about the game, and am still confused

Aug 17, 2019
While it can feel repetative, I have to say that if this is really an RPG Maker game, it's really damn impressive what they've done with the engine.

can someone please explain the how to play this card game?
its confusing, i even read through the manual/instruction in the game and the the thread about the game, and am still confused
Certain image cards beat other image cards, bigger number wins, the more you win, the more clothes she loses.

Mr. World

Jul 9, 2018
Guys? I can't seem to work the uncensor patch. Can someone help me please? I would really appreciate it.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
This game uses some rather interesting methods to hide core game files. Only base RPGMV files are present, the data folder, plugins.js as well as all 3rd-party libraries are missing.
  • icudtl has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • notification_helper.exe has extra sections.
  • nw.exe has extra sections (including "erogeVN").
  • GameStart is almost entirely comprised of unnamed sections.
  • Game.exe is almost entirely comprised of unnamed sections.
  • r_alpha.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • sysmem.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • stjp100.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • libBGL.exe has been encrypted with Enigma.
  • SNaked.exe has extra sections (including "erogeVN").
I'm gonna have some fun with this.

Well.. that didn't take long (3 minutes). Boring, took me longer to type this edit.

Found missing game files in r_alpha.exe, with a nice message:

There's a "Files" folder in sysmem.exe, stjp100.exe, libBGL.exe containing standard encrypted "rpgmvp" images (use the key in system.json)... looks like they're the uncensored CGs....

tl;dr: Use EnigmaVB to extract the necessary files and make the game multi-platform again with nwjs.

Could you please explain in a step-by-step way how you made this compatible to play on the mac?

Thanks!

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Could you please explain in a step-by-step way how you made this compatible to play on the mac?
Thanks!
The game itself is actually a standard RPGMV game. The author/publisher however decided to encrypt half of it, making it Windows-only in the process. All I did was reverse that process (so I could play it on Linux).

I don't own a Mac but... to make the game work it should be enough to download the decrypted game files here:
Download nwjs from here:
And finally follow instructions of Example 1, Step 3 (I copied them below):

cd /path/to/your/app
/path/to/nw .

/path/to/nw is the binary file of NW.js. On Windows, it’s nw.exe; On Linux, it’s nw; On Mac, it’s nwjs.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes