Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
didn't know the Snaked.exe and game.exe was thesame thing o_O
lol
At least to me they seem to be different. Just out of sheer curiosity, how did you manage to fix things up so it could be run with 'Game.exe' from within the 'GameFiles' folder?

Also I would suggest just re-extracting the archive and actually playing with 'SNaked.exe', because who knows (though unlikely, but) if you somehow didn't eff something up by -I assume- moving things around and/or renaming things.

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
I see that the developer has some CGs that weren't put into the game for some reason, does anybody have those, or know where to get 'em?

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
the game does not display correctly, but I downloaded from another site and everything works there. Re-upload to working version

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, because everybody else here who downloaded the one from the OP and managed to start it without problems, is evidently blind.
Also, you forgot to add "please".

Reactions: mehmeme and Ut5962

BernkasteI

Jul 22, 2019
Screenshot_20200129-034726_Naked Story.jpg
not sure if there is some sort of error for my game or what, but i have unlocked all other scenes in the game except for the two in my screenshot. at this point ive done 18 laps and selected both choices at the "take off panties" scene a good amount of times without any changes. any idea what I need to do here?

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Does anybody have the original Japanese game? There is a CG that includes body writing (6th event one under "Event 6" page) which was translated, but I would rather keep the old CG with the Japanese writing...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Isn't the update just a different game that plays like Minesweeper?
The new English version of this game on DLSite adds in the stuff from . The developer also has a Minesweeper type game called Cute Puzzle, which has a Naked Story themed version (request for that here).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone have save game.. after 8 very very boring loops as the game is so damn slow... skip is not a true skip so it will not give option to skip read text.. The stupid game does not let you save at decision making so it's just became repetitive attempts to get something different!

I just want to see the events at this time as it's now a boring waste of time.. So anyone have the save for this game 8 times with a 9th started.. I can't do it anymore.. why do they make these games a repetitive bore where you hope and pray you accomplish something different to continue. I prefer games that have some logic but this is just pure luck if you get the next scene or you have the patience of a saint to just keep playing it over and over.

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
Alright i never review anything and english isn't my first language but here goes
Pros:
The art and sence is great
Gameplay is decent (for about 2 to 3 round)
Cons:
Story is meh (i seen this shit too many times to care at this point and just not my taste)
I don't like any of the character (they're generic as hell)
It's get repetitive really quick escpially when you buy the remove bra and panties thing and have to buy them back to unlock new sence costing you 1 lap and have to redo the dammthing because you didnt save properly and start questioning what left of your sanity
Conclusion
if ya don't mind doing same shit over and over and over and over angain and the story and the character then go nuts

Reactions: James Eveleth

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Wow, english version finally!
I've heard about this game (but in japanese), this avoided me to buy it, now I see there is a reason to have it and help the author!

I've been trying to UNDERSTAND the gameplay since more than 1 year ago when it was machine translated. Endless nights trying to find out new scenes until I've found recently that:
- The game is now in english, so I can understand what's going on.
- We are actually playing with HIS cards, not HER cards!! Now I understand the probability % and such, so I have more control of the game.
- We can use PAGE UP/DOWN to 'change' the desired card (up to 2 times each battle). This INCREASED the gameplay because you can try to get other dice numbers so you can visit event squares and such.
- You ARENT going to school in the game (so those Cgs where she is bottomless or fully naked in the school don't happen at all!)

I've MISSED those college pics so much! I was playing over and over and over and over again with all possible streets and choices just to find those scenes (like that one).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One scene that was VERY HARD but I got it was the 'white cream foam' scene, where she ended up naked running a yard, then she gets on four (with a collar) and she evens pees herself and masturbates with a dildo. Perhaps it's the longest scene of the game.

Last edited:

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Anyone know how to get access to or see the unused illustrations WhiteCute made for Naked Story on their website ? Tried everywhere else to no sucess.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes