Max Marsters

Sep 10, 2017
I have to say I quite enjoyed the game, but I just wish there were additional scenes, even if they were game overs, where the girl loses her cherry, like during the whole sex store part, or one of the other events. But that's one of my personal kinks.

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
great game, graphic 10/10, but it gets boring after first playthrough just cuz of the repetitive card game, its like endless cards. So anyone can spare me a save file? great game tho

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Can anyone get access to the unused artworks Whitecute has for Naked Story Sports Festival ? 1594504359102.png
These mosaics are the closest I can find of them.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
is this what you're looking for?

Thanks but that's not it. On Whitecute's official website they have 3 unused and mosaic censored images associated with the game. Was curious if anybody knew where to find them uncensored as they depict Ruri getting humiliated/bullied more.

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
She gets tricked into promising to flunk a test that'll almost assuredly mean she has to repeat a grade and almost certainly gets knocked up, how much more bullied can she get?

Oh, and that's in addition to having to do almost the entire Sports Festival naked and showing off her oft-denied exhibitionist tendencies, burning any sympathy her classmates might've had for her.

Last edited:

Mizuryu

Jul 24, 2017
Frankly, I'd like to see a sequel. More bulli, please.
Okay, that I can definitely agree with. Since the Kohai Naked Slave Ending from the first game is now officially 'canon' it'd be interesting to see what else they do to-and-or with her as well as how her life goes from now on in general.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Okay, that I can definitely agree with. Since the Kohai Naked Slave Ending from the first game is now officially 'canon' it'd be interesting to see what else they do to-and-or with her as well as how her life goes from now on in general.
Hopefully receiving more humiliation from the girls. Those were often the best scenes, shame they didn't catch her in the photo booth.

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
I hope als for more humilation from the girls and also that we really see her knocked up. Would be nice seeing her with a noticable growing belly.

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Is it just me or does this game get impossibly hard? I'm on my 3rd 'lap' and I can't lose... she stays fully dressed street after street, and I don't get any events or scenes at all. Her card choices are all winners all of a sudden, lame... or I'm missing something?

Really love the game aside from this.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Is it just me or does this game get impossibly hard? I'm on my 3rd 'lap' and I can't lose... she stays fully dressed street after street, and I don't get any events or scenes at all. Her card choices are all winners all of a sudden, lame... or I'm missing something?

Really love the game aside from this.
On occasion she suddenly under goes a winning streak (nobody likes that :cautious:). Best thing to do is extend your hand of cards at shops, buy Grim Reaper cards when you can and when you want to get to certain CGs just save up teleport cards till the level before them. Also another way to make things easier and get spare cash is to sell her bra and panties during the second street (doing this can lock certain scenes though involving bra and panties removal).

Reactions: room217
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes