sxs

May 1, 2019
JESUS you would not believe how many hours I've put into this game, took me so long to get 100% but hey now i have good fap materiel if you want something similar idk maybe try [part time exhibitionist girl] haven't played it all but i think its pretty good

Reactions: room217

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Stuck on this screen when playing on Mac :(
I've tried click/enter/space/esc but the screen still stuck there.

Mar 2, 2019
A mac version doesn't exist, however this is an RPGM MV game, and that means that if you have any other RPGM MV games that are mac compatible, make a copy of one of them, rename it to this games name, and then replace the copy's www folder with the one from this game, voila you now have a mac version. I have encountered 1 game you couldn't do this with out of very very many. I'm not on mac myself but it's the same principle wether you are on linux, windows or mac. you can even make a mac version compatible with windows this way.

Anyways enjoy your now mac compatible game.

EDIT: I don't know what is happening, but something must have changed in RPGM MV land, more and more developers are making the versions that doesn't work like this the simple way, for one reason or another they are tying the game more closely to the windows system, even though they do not need to. I have to find out how to deal with it. It doesn't even run in steam play and that shit is good.

EDIT2: This post has a solution https://f95zone.to/threads/naked-story-final-whitecute.36974/post-2413276
How to use EnigmaVB on a Mac though please?

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Anybody know what is 3P in gallery and how to unlock it?
I think the condition is that you have 28 consecutive win streak, you can see the count "win without retry" under the battle button (draw not increase the count nor decrease it, lose reset the count to 0, close the game or load another save also reset the count)
In order to do that you should save up a lot of money, visit every shop to buy Grim Reaper card and shield, you can also buy 10 win count at a shop but I don't remember that shop in which street

Reactions: halo17

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
I think the condition is that you have 28 consecutive win streak, you can see the count "win without retry" under the battle button (draw not increase the count nor decrease it, lose reset the count to 0, close the game or load another save also reset the count)
In order to do that you should save up a lot of money, visit every shop to buy Grim Reaper card and shield, you can also buy 10 win count at a shop but I don't remember that shop in which street
Thank you. I will try

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes