• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Maskutov000

May 23, 2021
Like when she is having sex?
If I'm not mistaken, I think most of the time, it's the penis that gets censored. There's one extra scene on the album where the pussy is censored, but for most of the time, especially the exhibitionist scenes, they are not censored.

Reactions: spokkimax

frigol

Sep 11, 2019
It is not a sequel, but a spin-off an alternate route of the SP part of the main game, and the game is disabled not broken.

Very self-explanatory with the "communication" (Server verification DRM) part.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
So, I just read in this thread that when you play the card game, you are the guy and are playing against the girl? Is this correct? I kept losing when I thought I shoudl win and vise versa, so I started making a chart of what beats what, and it was accurate some of the time but not always. I couldnt figure out what was changing. Sometimes A would beat B, but sometimes it wouldnt (watching her HP go up or down was how I judged if I won or not).

xejan30436

Mar 6, 2021
So, I just read in this thread that when you play the card game, you are the guy and are playing against the girl? Is this correct? I kept losing when I thought I shoudl win and vise versa, so I started making a chart of what beats what, and it was accurate some of the time but not always. I couldnt figure out what was changing. Sometimes A would beat B, but sometimes it wouldnt (watching her HP go up or down was how I judged if I won or not).
You are the guy. It shows three possible cards the girl might choose (percentage under each card). Hover over each one of your cards and it will show how it compares against other cards on the bottom left corner ("CARD STRENGTH").

Reactions: berty1

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
Including a backup URL this time, just in case.

Naked Story 4.01.02 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay152.9MPixeldrain
Workupload
Windows209.9MPixeldrain
Workupload
Linux214.6MPixeldrain
Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
The link for joiplay is down, can u reupload again?
Thanks

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Can't run the game at all. Trying Japan Locale but there's not any results.
Snaked.exe is not working, other exe not working in the folder too

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, I think most of the time, it's the penis that gets censored. There's one extra scene on the album where the pussy is censored, but for most of the time, especially the exhibitionist scenes, they are not censored.
I just checked and I can confirm this game is censored.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes