VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The anti government pro corporate boot licking in this is real heavy handed, but ignoring that and all the fucking smoking, the start is at least entertaining enough. Curiosity about the "skeets" and what they'll see through the portal keeps me clicking.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The anti government pro corporate boot licking in this is real heavy handed, but ignoring that and all the fucking smoking, the start is at least entertaining enough. Curiosity about the "skeets" and what they'll see through the portal keeps me clicking.
Ah, I see. Guess you're not a fan of Cyberpunk 2077 either? That game and this one are total corpo.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
CP2077 is super anticorp, the exact opposite of this. Here the corps are beneficent saviors from the evil gubmint.

In CP2077 everything is fucked because of the corps.
Depends on how you play I guess. It's super corp for me.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Tomayto, tomahto. You see it one way, I see it another.
I don't see how you could, but it's irrelevant. Back on topic for this game, I've had to shelve it for a bit, maybe I'll push through a few more chapters later, but egads there's too much fucking smoking. Is there a tag for that?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don't see how you could, but it's irrelevant. Back on topic for this game, I've had to shelve it for a bit, maybe I'll push through a few more chapters later, but egads there's too much fucking smoking. Is there a tag for that?
Yeah. I haven't played it in a long while myself.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
You can play as a corpo if you want doesn't change the fact that the game has strong anticorp themes. It's a dystopia for a reason.
How ? can you ? now I'm intrigued, iirc there wasn't such a choice from the beginning.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Ah ok not so a gamer to know what CP 2077 actually is but thank you !

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Name 88. This motherfucker. I almost didn't catch that fucking Marky mark line. I'm extremely lucky I watched the fucking Rise of Beasts review.
I see what you did there!
Making the android say the line was pretty funny.

Reactions: miyaa1306

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the VN and i like it a lot , i believe its a very good VN.
Good story, good visuals Beautiful and interesting Li (faith best girl)
It was very enjoyable experience and im gonna keep it in my VN list for sure
Great job dev.

ps i just hope for a happy ending on their unusual relationship between MC and the 4 girls and the end of VN.
ps i would like to add that i love that the sex scenes is vanilla and only with MC+LI and no extra fetishes is truly refreshing after what i have saw in the rest of VN here.

Last edited:
Reactions: nastyastefa
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes