VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So alpha build 2 is another pipe dream to us public no?... :sleep: :rolleyes: if i had money to pay i will LEAK it here to fellow publics...:cry::cool:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718925338846.png

Kick-off Summer with the adventure of a lifetime.

Join the Alpha Team in this exciting and sexy Visual Novel - "Name88's Triangle" !

Available only here at Patreon.

Only for Supporters.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
so just finished the game. It feels like a Harem game to be honest, but it doesn't have that tag. weird.
It 100% feels like a harem game. Unless you have to choose 1 at the end, but that would be weird too, after the build up with all of them.

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
That's true, they do go to some dangerous places. But, surely, no dev would kill off LIs or make you choose which one to save? Right?
The sad truth is yes, they do. ive played them. in some games its inevitable. Thats like one of the worst things you can do.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1719868209291.png

Happy Summer, everybody!

This Summer is the Triangle Summer - This Summer we're gonna have 2 releases(Technically 3).

The first one is already up and available to Research Team and Higher Tiers Supporters - you can find it here:

This release will have a "+" version that will include 1 more scene. The scene is in the works and the "+" build will be up soon.

After that we will have another release coming late July/early August, that will conclude Part 1 of Book 7.

If you haven't supported yet - it's the best time to start.

Some say Supporting Triangle is the best thing ever, it made them feel better, about themselves, their life, close ones and everything else. It made their hair grow back (allegedly), enemies turning into friends (allegedly), and certain body parts growing larger (allegedly). Miracles all around(allegedly).

On the other hand,
Others claim leeching at f95 and other pirate sites gave them aids(allegedly).

Coincidences? Who's to say?

Anyways, see you at the Base! The good guys that is .
Name88

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83 and Outrider

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3790085

Happy Summer, everybody!

This Summer is the Triangle Summer - This Summer we're gonna have 2 releases(Technically 3).

The first one is already up and available to Research Team and Higher Tiers Supporters - you can find it here:

This release will have a "+" version that will include 1 more scene. The scene is in the works and the "+" build will be up soon.

After that we will have another release coming late July/early August, that will conclude Part 1 of Book 7.

If you haven't supported yet - it's the best time to start.

Some say Supporting Triangle is the best thing ever, it made them feel better, about themselves, their life, close ones and everything else. It made their hair grow back (allegedly), enemies turning into friends (allegedly), and certain body parts growing larger (allegedly). Miracles all around(allegedly).

On the other hand,
Others claim leeching at f95 and other pirate sites gave them aids(allegedly).

Coincidences? Who's to say?

Anyways, see you at the Base! The good guys that is .
Name88
That's a whole lotta allegedly to say you don't like leaks and F95 (allegedly). :ROFLMAO:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1720461989712.png

Crowdfunding is a way for a creative person - with no money, to create something.

Hello there,
Even though crowdfunding has been around for a while now, there's still general lack of understanding of what it is, and number of misconceptions about this model.

There was a time when I didn't understand what this whole crowdfunding is all about, and had misconceptions of my own. It's okay to not know something, we learn our entire lives.

It wasn't explained to me by any VN devs, nor any of the players, but an indie comic book creators. I thought, maybe it's a good idea to explain the basics, and adress some of the misunderstandings.

Crowdfunding is nothing short of a Godsend.

In a nutshell, Crowdfunding is a way to finance creation of a project, that's too expensive for the creator to finance by themselves.

Imagine you're someone with a lot of ideas and a PC, but no money. Patreon, and other crowdfunding platforms come to the rescue. A project like a comic book or a Visual Novel costs a lot of money to produce( a lot of time and effort as well) . Too much for an average Joe to afford. But thanks to this amazing model all of those costs are spread among many Supporters, to the point where even the minimal donation helps to get the project off the ground, and in some cases into the Stratosphere. Sky's the limit.

Would you like to see higher resolution renders, and smoother animations in Triangle?
So would I. But in order for that to become reality, I need to upgrade my workstation - that's one of the purposes of this campaign.

If the project gets funded, not only does it get completed, but the quality rises as well. That's why every now and than you'll see a dev going back to early chapters and reworking them at a higher quality. Your Support comes back to you in a form of entertainment that you like ;)

Now I'm gonna adress couple of more popular misconceptions floating around.

"The Dev is Begging for money!" - Yes. That's almost exactly what we're doing. The goal of CrowdFUNDING is to get the project funded, and make it as good as we possibly can. Most of us independent creators can't afford it on our own, that's why we use crowdfunding. It's "begging" with big quotation marks on both sides of the word. The Support comes with our tokens of graditute - various bonus materials, access to art sets, sneak peeks behind the scenes, previews, and the main dish, access to work in progress builds, etc. Despite the common belief in certain places, the goal is NOT to provide pirates with free entertainment. Not mine at least, never was, never will be. Leeching indie creators flushes the very purpose of crowdfunding into the toilet. That purpose being - Getting the project funded, and create many more projects in the future. So once again, yes, we are "begging" for money.

"I will buy it once it's out" - That's where I was, and mea culpa, I was wrong. The project needs funding now, in order for it to be developed. If it won't get it now, it'll be canceled, and it'll never be out.

Comparing indie to AAA productions - This is important, please understand that an indie creator is usually a person with an idea and a PC and that's it. There's no investors, no marketing teams, no stocks, no recognizable IP's. There is a gap between a guy with a decade old PC and a mega corporation - there always will be. But that gap can be made smaller, thanks to you and thanks to your support. Because the more support the project gets, the better the project becomes. And your support is ALL the funding the project gets.

"Devs are milking" - Are they milking as bad as pirates are milking the devs? ... *Crickets* Oh sweet irony ;) Listen if there's something really going on, it's always obvious. If someone is not releasing anything for three years, and openly states they're not interested in project anymore... How many more red flags do you need?
On the other hand, if a dev is fairly regular with releases and status updates, despite low support... How many more green flags do you need?
Throughout the years I have been observing indie scene, not just VN's, comic books and music as well - Overwhelming majority of projects that meet funding goals get completed and released.
The ones that get cancelled are mostly projects that didn't get funded.

I think this covers the basics. I hope now you fully understand what I mean when I say "Your Support makes Triangle possible." It literally does. Thank you :)

Please support creators and projects that you like, this Support we get, is all we get.
If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
Have a blessed week.
Name88

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes