4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1655916467652.png

Overview:
Become Ghost and take on the advenutre of a lifetime. Explore the most mysterious place on Earth and beyond, with 4 beautiful women beside you.
Join the adventure in this cinematic, story driven, sci-fi, visual novel, with dating sim elements, unlike anything else. Retro - future styled experience, paying homage to the greatest pieces of 80's and 90's pop-culture.
Action, humor, drama, tension and intimacy, spiced up with a kick-ass synthwave score, you'll find it all in - Name88's Triangle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Book 7 Alpha Build.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Book 6 Part 1): - -

Extras: Fan Sign - Fan Sign2 - Gallery mod* - Walkthrough Mod*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

1638904890016.png 1638904913648.png 1556556_office10.png 1556557_meet20.png 1651824962484.png 1651824980171.png 1651824996801.png 1651825016952.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Looks and sounds really good (though with the Ghost name it kinda hits close to Broken Dreamers game), but starting with unavoidable sex scene is imo not a great idea. I'm gonna skip this one cause of that, but I wish the dev good luck!

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, this is pretty awesome. The aesthetic is just perfect, and the soundtrack is great.

Gotta say, playing "spot the influence" is something else with this game, it's all over the place and I love it.

Good luck to the dev with this one!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Looks and sounds really good (though with the Ghost name it kinda hits close to Broken Dreamers game), but starting with unavoidable sex scene is imo not a great idea. I'm gonna skip this one cause of that, but I wish the dev good luck!
I agree unavoidable sex isn't might cup of tea I mean there are some scenes where the developer could have added some choices for example the "bathroom scene" I might as well play a kinetic novel game so I'm going to pass as well.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I agree with that, but by the premise of the game, we have to gather sexual energy to be able to open the portals, so no really to ways about it, gotta fuck:BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: jock1a

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So despite my personal opinion on the Dev and how much he is a lying, egotistical, petty fuckhead, which I still will hold on to regardless, I will say this about the game...

Models look well done, though animations could use some touching up. The text needs some cleaning up in spots with typos and punctuations. The whole CoBD vibe certainly works well though would suggest an option to change the name of the MC to something other than Ghost (Spectre, etc.)

Overall: Story could use some touching up for pacing purposes but certainly shows promise. Will keep an eye on this.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Great start! Already established the characters and the models are great.

My only quibble 1st person kissing is not exciting. Please consider 3rd person for those scenes. Best wishes!

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I agree with that, but by the premise of the game, we have to gather sexual energy to be able to open the portals, so no really to ways about it, gotta fuck:BootyTime::BootyTime:
As of now this is considered kinetic novel even when you pick a choice It still wouldn't matter you still end up doing regardless of the choices you make.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
short but interesting start. Yes we have seen a lot of this basic plot in famous movies, books and tv shows as well as other titles on this site - but it will be interesting to see what the dev does with it; if they truly make it their own. Not perfect, but what first effort ever is, especially at the start. Worth watching. (y)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes