VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Ooooo,I just might change my dream job! Portal travel suplier:love: Jokes apart,this is good as you can get for first release,especially in sci-fy novels. Usually devs are tormenting us with tech language and a lot of details,but here is all so easy. You know what to do to start the mission and off you go:cool: Renders are great,animations very good,story cool,so let's hope updates will be as good and often.
Great job(y)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So despite my personal opinion on the Dev and how much he is a lying, egotistical, petty fuckhead, which I still will hold on to regardless, I will say this about the game...

Models look well done, though animations could use some touching up. The text needs some cleaning up in spots with typos and punctuations. The whole CoBD vibe certainly works well though would suggest an option to change the name of the MC to something other than Ghost (Spectre, etc.)

Overall: Story could use some touching up for pacing purposes but certainly shows promise. Will keep an eye on this.
Do I need to be suspicious aboutt his game ?

Just found this game and its seems nice. (Heck yeah, cyberpunk setting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
And also dev. mentioned Harem will be implemented and even better, no NTR.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The trailer was sweet! Overall very nice work although I feel the animations are not quite on par with the rest of it atm. I think this one has a great shot at becoming a long term hit. The renders were great.. as was the storyline. The ones that bailed because of the first forced sex scene are losing out in my humble opinion.

The Patreon train hasn't started yet.. only a couple that I see, but if the updates are anything like this first edition have no fear.. they will snowball. Two thumbs up.. gotta love the girls.. all hot, but totally different.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Overview:
Introducing my AVN project, retro-future styled, sci-fi story about friendship, love, devotion, choices we make and the consequences those choices are causing. Mystery, tension, humor, sexy women, with a kick-ass synthwave score - "Name88`s Triangle"

Thread Updated: 2021-12-08
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: Q+N88 3Darts F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Book One
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac: - - -
MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1534518 View attachment 1534519 View attachment 1534545 View attachment 1534546
Wish you the best my man, will definitely play this. Afraid to let this drive me back to Cyberpunk2077 for the 3rd time... But Will try anyways :KEK:

Reactions: Mormont

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Cannonwise non of the characters are related,as in being family,they are all in similiar age range and not siblings. Making a...how do you call it...Landlady! twist pretty much out of the question:LOL:
So will there be a definitive harem where the MC gets to keep all the girls he is involved with in the end?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Well, it's cyberpunk (not the game, the genre) so I'm all up in that caboose.
The setting is interesting, visuals and feeling fit great. Choice of music is definitely a strong point and adds to the atmosphere a lot.
The girls are all attractive and likeable.
MC doesn't seem to be a total douche-nozzle, which is always greatly appreciated, although we don't know much about him yet.

It feels a bit rushed though. Like a guy who just had the most momentous day of his life, but only has two minutes to tell you about it. Take a bit of time to make us feel the scope and gravitas of the situation, it would add a lot of immersion. They just found a frickin' stargate for pete's sake, but everyone goes about it like it's just another thursday.

A couple of typos and misused words, nothing that can't be easily fixed.
Textures are a bit rough at times, the dick texture in the Spider scene comes to mind.

The biggest weakness of the game though are the animations. They look like a lenticular card. If you don't have the skill (yet) or the time to create good ones, don't put them in. They drag down the overall quality level from quite good to barely passable.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is it gonna be a harem game ?? I hope yes

But annoying three letter thing & its relatives are gonna come here ?? I hope not

Reactions: bruce555

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it looks interesting. but the comments saying there are forced sex scenes makes me think we dont actually have alot of choice.

for now i'll leave it alone.
I wouldn't say forced it's more along the lines of the female in question getting what she wants and you can't reject her there is nothing sinister to it or anything when I first played it I thought it was a rather nice surprise considering some VN's can wait up till two or three years for an actual sex scene not naming any of those though. :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes